EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 14 – The ALP tinkering and staring at the abyss …
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
– 10th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 13 – The Obeid Dynasty Profile –
– 9th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 12 – Dunce Hat’s sit firmly on Gillard and Swan’s noggin’s –
– 8th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 11 – Parliamentary remuneration – Peter Slipper in Profile –
– 8th Feb – Growl No: 10 – Parliamentary remuneration – Peter Slipper in Profile –
– 7th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 9 – Gillard in Focus –
– 6th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 8 – Obeid has decided to take a few with him –
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 7 – ABC’s “Q&A” proves none of them have a goddamn clue
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 6 – Gillard in Cartoon Form –
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 5 – Poll Results, Senate Leadership, & Pyne’s Hitler Gibe –
– 2nd Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 4 – Craig Thompson’s Bankruptcy revisited –
– 1st Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 3 – Roxon’s Rocky Status as the AG –
– 31st Jan – Election 2013 – Growl No: 2 – Gillard lifts her skirts to thrill the Media –
– 28th Jan – Election 2013 – Growl No: 1 – Senator Penny Wong … policy exposed –
– 18th Jan – Hedley Thomas and Larry Pickering – – Resume their AWU crusade against Gillard –
– 1st Jan 2013 – Jenny Macklin – Joins Swan as another ALP Fu_kwit – Claims she can live on the Newstart allowance –
– 20th Dec – Wayne Swan – His backflip on the 2012-13 Surplus – Makes him the Fu_kwit of all Fu_kwits –
– 16th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – Part II – – A correspondent pushing her own political agenda –
– 15th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – A correspondent with her own political agenda –
– 14th Dec – Gillard’s Gutter Mouth – The dishonour she does to the office of the Prime Minister –
– 3rd Dec – The GREENS – Leader Milne has her head in the sand –
– 28th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part II – The Wilson Interview and how it reflects on Gillard –
– 27th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part I – Gillard’s kicked them out the house –
– 23rd Nov – The ALP and Obeid Train Wreck – is it meant to distract from Gillard & the AWU Scandal –
– 22nd Nov – Gunfights at the OK Corral: Misandry v Misogyny – GILLARD v Ralph BLEWITT – GILLARD v Hedley THOMAS – GILLARD v Mike SMITH – GILLARD v Larry PICKERING – GILLARD v ALP Caucus – GILLARD v All Australians …
– 13th Nov – The Day the heavens began to cave in – – Obeid and his entourage to bring it all down … –
– 10th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part II – The Fallout – the GOP beating up on itself –
– 8th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part I – what does it really mean —
– 7th Nov – Bob Carr … Foreign Minister – as profiled by “The Australian’s” Ross Fitzgerald –
– 29th Oct – The Most Irrelevant of all Irrelevancy – Independents – Slipper, Thompson, Windsor, Oakeshott, Katter & Wilkie – hanging on to office rather than face the electorate –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard does not understand Hypocrisy – ALP Powerbrokers dump Penny Wong – makes Gillard look foolish over her ‘sexism’ claims –
To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 14 –
– The ALP tinkering and staring at the abyss –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 15th Feb 2013|
New Pickering images added – 15th Feb 2013 – see end of text linked here
The ‘House’ finished its first session for the year yesterday – the Opposition did not raise the AWU scandal during the two-week sitting. As strategy I think the Opposition erred – they only had to ask a single question of Gillard and she would have been on the back-foot and distracted –
This AWU overhang is just one of the issues Gillard has closing in around her – her most pressing agenda is how to counter Mr Rudd and his re-emergence as a ‘Lazarus’ like ghost wanting to walk and dance over her grave.
In addition her Cabinet is breaking ranks, her caucus is in silent revolt and feeding the media with ‘bombs’ that have Gillard tip-towing with her head swiveled watching for the assassins – she knows how they work and she knows they are coming.
The brave face she offered when senior Ministers Roxon and Evans quit, the makeup holding up the brave face is cracking – it’s not a case of her standing too close to the fire and the clay caked face drying out – she’s in the fire and relying on her devil cousins to once again protect her.
The Opposition’s attacks over the two-week ‘House’ session focused on economic management targeting both Gillard and Swan.
They harassed Swan over his ‘surplus’ backflip, the farcical MRRT ‘tax collect’, getting the unemployment big number wrong i.e. 5.1% when the correct figure is 5.4%, and a lot more.
Below are some snippets of media stories over the MRRT debacle over the past week when Swan was forced by the Courts to release the MRRT collect when he tried to have the numbers hidden.
Two weeks ago the Government
More MRRT woes as Twiggy Forrest’s Fortescue takes the Government to court:
And to add to the MRRT woes – Mr Rudd stoked the fire when he pointed the witch’s stick at Swan and Gillard as the recalcitrant architect’s of the revamped MRRT that gave miners a big windfall. Their reason for booting RUDD was the miners taking on the Government over the MRRT and winning the PR battle only months out from an election. It seems the wheel has turned full circle and the MRRT disaster is again at the doorstep of both Gillard and Swan.
Rudd is on the prowl, testing the waters again … and just the very thought of him again out there working the back channels and undermining Gillard makes us all glow at the impending ALP disaster.
A spill is only weeks away … perhaps as soon as before the next House sitting in mid-March. … see Rudd’s fire stoking story below –
The Sports Doping fiasco:
It was reported at the time that this was a story to distract from Gillard’s woes at the time. Nothing that has happened proves this a wrong assumption. In fact – everything that has unfolded since points to the ACC getting ahead of itself and Ministers Lundy and Clair should be quizzed about the timing of the ACC report release.
This was no more than a ‘beat-up’ all designed as a distraction to get Gillard’s ‘gizzards’ off the front page – the upshot, Australian sport has been the laughing-stock of the world for two weeks and demonstrates to what lengths Gillard and her ‘devil’ cousins will go to survive … read a story on this below …
The Federal Government budget cuts – Victorian Hospital funding:
Another of the self lit fires burning within the ALP – Victoria’s bushfire season has been devastating and this story has only had limited media time – it will become bigger in coming weeks – read more below …
Other matters of interest for the period were the confusing speculation about what Shorten did or did not say about Superannuation and tax hikes to cover the budget shortfall, and what he implied when he said what he claims not to have said.
The upshot is that the ‘boat is leaking’ and the time until it sinks is decreasing with each passing day and week. If Gillard had any sense of moral recognition she would fall on her sword to the cheers of the masses … but she is of a different ilk – she does all women in a modern society a disservice. These days the woman’s ‘slap’ is no more, they are more inclined to throw a ‘punch’ … and Gillard has taken that a few steps further.
Politics is a patience game most of the time … let the fear of the ‘what’s next’ chip away at the foundations … but when it happens it still shocks. Australia is about to rebirth itself and rid s all of a toxic sludge that imposed itself nearly three years ago … ALP faithful want their Party back without the Union factions or the Gillard puppet singing to Ludwig and his fellow Union heavies. Until the Unions are bought to heel and flushed clean true ALP supporters will treat the ALP like lepers. You’d think they would be able to see themselves in this light if they for once in their live undressed in front of a mirror, and saw themselves for what they really represent.
Larry Pickering’s Political Take:
To bring some much-needed levity – there is always the Larry Pickering Cartoons … below is a sample of his summer offerings – his images page can be access here … [click on image below to enlarge] … enjoy and don’t hurt yourself with the belly laughs …
Larry Pickering also writes some very intelligent blogs including many on the AWU scandal. Whilst not as regarded as Hedley Thomas in journalistic circles – his penmanship and his heady wit give him a take on things not easily publishable in mainstream media. None the less … his take on events cuts to the chase and he does not mince words … his Facebook page can be accessed here …
Added 15th Feb 2013:
To see all of Pickering’s Political cartoons – use this link …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]