EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 8 – Obeid has decided to take a few with him –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 7 – ABC’s “Q&A” proves none of them have a goddamn clue
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 6 – Gillard in Cartoon Form –
– 4th Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 5 – Poll Results, Senate Leadership, & Pyne’s Hitler Gibe –
– 2nd Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 4 – Craig Thompson’s Bankruptcy revisited –
– 1st Feb – Election 2013 – Growl No: 3 – Roxon’s Rocky Status as the AG –
– 31st Jan – Election 2013 – Growl No: 2 – Gillard lifts her skirts to thrill the Media –
– 28th Jan – Election 2013 – Growl No: 1 – Senator Penny Wong … policy exposed –
– 18th Jan – Hedley Thomas and Larry Pickering – – Resume their AWU crusade against Gillard –
– 1st Jan 2013 – Jenny Macklin – Joins Swan as another ALP Fu_kwit – Claims she can live on the Newstart allowance –
– 20th Dec – Wayne Swan – His backflip on the 2012-13 Surplus – Makes him the Fu_kwit of all Fu_kwits –
– 16th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – Part II – – A correspondent pushing her own political agenda –
– 15th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – A correspondent with her own political agenda –
– 14th Dec – Gillard’s Gutter Mouth – The dishonour she does to the office of the Prime Minister –
– 3rd Dec – The GREENS – Leader Milne has her head in the sand –
– 28th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part II – The Wilson Interview and how it reflects on Gillard –
– 27th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part I – Gillard’s kicked them out the house –
– 23rd Nov – The ALP and Obeid Train Wreck – is it meant to distract from Gillard & the AWU Scandal –
– 22nd Nov – Gunfights at the OK Corral: Misandry v Misogyny – GILLARD v Ralph BLEWITT – GILLARD v Hedley THOMAS – GILLARD v Mike SMITH – GILLARD v Larry PICKERING – GILLARD v ALP Caucus – GILLARD v All Australians …
– 13th Nov – The Day the heavens began to cave in – – Obeid and his entourage to bring it all down … –
– 10th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part II – The Fallout – the GOP beating up on itself –
– 8th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part I – what does it really mean —
– 7th Nov – Bob Carr … Foreign Minister – as profiled by “The Australian’s” Ross Fitzgerald –
– 29th Oct – The Most Irrelevant of all Irrelevancy – Independents – Slipper, Thompson, Windsor, Oakeshott, Katter & Wilkie – hanging on to office rather than face the electorate –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard does not understand Hypocrisy – ALP Powerbrokers dump Penny Wong – makes Gillard look foolish over her ‘sexism’ claims –
To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 8 –
– Obeid has decided to take a few with him –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 6th Feb 2013|
The Obeid [Senior] testimony went viral late on his second day in the witness box.
When the prosecutor questioned Obeid about his generosity towards his fellow partner in the ‘coal lease’ scandal Ian MacDonald, Obeid delivered testimony that implicated four senior ALP MP’s, including two Federal ALP Ministers, a former Federal Senator, and the current Leader of the NSW ALP. One of the Federal Ministers has denied the allegation and an unnamed Federal Minister has come forward and verified it was he who holidayed at the ski lodge.
He also named lesser MP’s in his testimony, and the question now is why would he volunteer information about other ALP MP’s who were beneficiaries of the Obeid generosity? What was the payback for those free ski holidays? The story is re-published below:
The transcript of the testimony off the ICAC website covering yesterdays testimony can be read using the links below:
Copied transcript of the testimony [afternoon] is reproduced below:
The prosecutor is headed in a direction with this line questioning and we all get a sense of who might be making an appearance at the ICAC inquiry. Late yesterday Tony Burke, Steven Conroy, and John Robertson confirmed their stay at the ski lodge. We all know where this is headed … and it makes Gillard’s Ministry more tainted.
The ALP brand under Gillard is finished and you can count the days until it will be over … perhaps in two weeks when the next poll comes out, perhaps sooner, but all you have to know is that the backbenches are sweating on the swing numbers and whether they have a chance to retain their seat under Gillard’s leadership.
When the shift in support happens it will be a herd mentality, and given Rudd is supposed to already have 45 of the 52 caucus votes required, when the herd moves to switch camp it will be a landslide. It will need to be if Rudd is to accept – if he does decide to accept the leadership he will call an election sooner rather that later, all in the hope of giving disgruntled ALP voters a chance to come back to the fold before any more damage is done to the ALP brand.
He will get rid of Thompson, the Slipper vote won’t be required, and the Unions will be shunted as a condition of the Leadership mantle.
If the above happens it will worry Abbott – his soft pedal in the House yesterday gave every indication he is waiting in the winds to see how the ALP troubles play themselves out.
All that can be said is that more will follow.
To bring some much-needed levity – there is always the Larry Pickering Cartoons … below is a sample of his summer offerings – his images page can be access here … [click on image below to enlarge] … enjoy and don’t hurt yourself with the belly laughs …
Larry Pickering also writes some very intelligent blogs including many on the AWU scandal. Whilst not as regarded as Hedley Thomas in journalistic circles – his penmanship and his heady wit give him a take on things not easily publishable in mainstream media. None the less … his take on events cuts to the chase and he does not mince words … his Facebook page can be accessed here …
Added 1st Feb 2013:
Added 31st Jan 2013:
Added 28th Jan 2013:
Added before 28th Jan 2013:
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl