EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
Larry Pickering Cartoons – Updated 3rd July 2013 – click to view in a new window:
To see more of Pickering’s Political cartoons – use this link …
– 28th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain – He must learn that ‘less is more’
– 27th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
– 26th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
– 19th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 47 – Chris McArdle – Craig Thompsons Lawyer opens up with his views on drive time radio –
– 18th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 46 – Gillard revisits her Slater and Gordon Exit
– 12th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 45 – Gillard and Swine swill –
– 10th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 44 – Foreign Minister Bob Carr – The “Gallah” that feasts and is never concerned with the damage left behind …
– 8th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 43 – The Independents and The Greens – why do they accept an alleged Criminal as PM? –
– To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 –
– The US Back Gillard –
– Poor Call or Poor Form –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 3rd July 2013|
Astory released today covering the departing US Ambassador, and his heartfelt comments about Julia Gillard and her career post politics says many things.
Either – the US don’t believe the AWU scandal can touch Gillard, or they don’t mind being associated with a former Prime Minister who is a criminal and have their ‘on the record’ comments recorded.
Why would they do that – why would they pledge their continued support and loyalty unless they owed Gillard on some policy decisions she may have made in office that the US owe her for – i.e. US military base in NT with troop deployment for one.
The story was reported by “The Australian” and appears below:
Ambassador Bleich’s comments on face value seem like any ordinary message by an outgoing Diplomat leaving good will and good cheer for all those left behind.
But in this case – his comments give legitimacy to Gillard’s Leadership when he would be aware she is under a police investigation into a serious fraud.
It is reasonable to accept the US does business with Tyrant style leaders all around the world, past and present, what we don’t expect is for them to treat Australia with such contempt in the face of Gillard’s AWU history, and the fact that the CIA file on Gillard would be as incriminating as the AWU missing files.
The US want Foreign Leaders who support and foster US interest’s – so it is safe to assume that Gillard was a staunch ally of the US – else the CIA file on Gillard would have leaked.
If Gillard is charged, the comments made by the outgoing US Ambassador will mean nothing to most Australian’s, but for those who take these things seriously, it will mean a significant loss of face for the US to have been so supportive of a Leader with a criminal background.
The US are good at their job – we know that much through some of the Wikileaks information revealed in recent years … and more recently the Snowden revelations.
Perhaps Obama’s friendship with Gillard was more than diplomats just bumping into one another or up against one another in the night.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl