EYE-BALL’s Harry’ Growl on – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – A correspondent with her own political agenda –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
– 14th Dec – Gillard’s Gutter Mouth – The dishonour she does to the office of the Prime Minister –
– 3rd Dec – The GREENS – Leader Milne has her head in the sand –
– 28th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part II – The Wilson Interview and how it reflects on Gillard –
– 27th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part I – Gillard’s kicked them out the house –
– 23rd Nov – The ALP and Obeid Train Wreck – is it meant to distract from Gillard & the AWU Scandal –
– 22nd Nov – Gunfights at the OK Corral: Misandry v Misogyny – GILLARD v Ralph BLEWITT – GILLARD v Hedley THOMAS – GILLARD v Mike SMITH – GILLARD v Larry PICKERING – GILLARD v ALP Caucus – GILLARD v All Australians …
– 13th Nov – The Day the heavens began to cave in – – Obeid and his entourage to bring it all down … –
– 10th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part II – The Fallout – the GOP beating up on itself –
– 8th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part I – what does it really mean —
– 7th Nov – Bob Carr … Foreign Minister – as profiled by “The Australian’s” Ross Fitzgerald –
– 29th Oct – The Most Irrelevant of all Irrelevancy – Independents – Slipper, Thompson, Windsor, Oakeshott, Katter & Wilkie – hanging on to office rather than face the electorate –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard does not understand Hypocrisy – ALP Powerbrokers dump Penny Wong – makes Gillard look foolish over her ‘sexism’ claims –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard an assassin best dressed in Black – Maxine McKew’s – “Tales from the Political Trenches”-
– 26th Oct – The Turkey Basted Gillard – and “The Australian’s” Hedley Thomas’s – recipe for Slow Roasting a Prime Minister –
– 26th Oct – Maxine McKew’s story – Tales from the Political Trenches –
– 22nd Oct – Gillard stands atop her own Abyss – Will she jump or wait to be pushed –
– 19th Oct – Oddball News Wrap – ‘Reel 6′: News Updates from Around the World –
– 17th Oct – Craig Thompson – there are no words to describe this GRUB … –
– 16th Oct – Hedley Thomas is back – and Gillard knee’s begin to tremble ..
– 9th Oct – Gillard has lost it – Turns Parliament into a sledge-fest over sexism –
To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts:
– Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH –
– A correspondent with her own political agenda –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 15th Dec 2012 |
|The SMH Chief Political Correspondent – Lenore Taylor has a problem – she has lost all objectivity in a political year made famous by Gillard and her sexist tirades, and her involvement in the AWU scandal.
Whether Taylor’s problem is a gender issue and a set against those pursuing Gillard and her past AWU scandal involvement, of whether she has strong ALP support views, the outcome is that her ability as a journalist is severely compromised because she has lost all sense of what her job is in reporting the truth, as opposed to trying to influence opinion.
‘The Australian’ National Correspondent Hedley Thomas wrote a piece about the lack of journalist integrity in pursuing the Gillard AWU scandal earlier this year. It fell on deaf ears if what Taylor wrote today is any guide.
Lenore Taylor is one such journalist who has given Gillard journalistic support in lieu of independent objectivity as is her job to do. She has played her own political card/agenda to support Gillard and the tripe she filed for publication today is an example.
Rather than write about a judicial judgement that places a jurist’s personal opinion about ‘political motivation’, above hard evidence about a ‘sexual harassment’ allegation, Taylor chose to pursue a case against the Opposition for having been somehow involved with the ‘political motivation’ in having the allegations bought before the court.
She has no evidence and that is her basic failing as a journalist. All she has is just outright conjecture – an independent journalist would never have written this story with the slant Taylor presented.
To make the judgement call for yourself – please read Taylor’s story below.
The question’s Taylor ask’s only have minor relevance compared with the bigger story concerning the verdict and Roxon’s involvement. How can Taylor be so blind? What is her editor’s comments to the story she filed?
Taylor regularly appears on that other biased ALP propaganda show – the ABC’s ‘Insiders’ and hosted by the biggest ALP supporting journalist of them all – Barry Cassidy. This Nation is on its knees and divided over whether Gillard is a fit and proper person to serve as our Prime Minister. Yet Taylor wants to attach the Opposition for pursuing Gillard over the AWU allegations.
Taylor has this knack of trying to appear as a far-sighted and inciteful commentator on ‘Insiders’, but when all said and done – you often scratch your head and ask what is she talking about. Has she ever interviewed a Prime Minister one on one … has she ever done the investigative work on the AWU scandal files to prove to herself that Gillard has no case to answer …
Taylor had to have been though of as a talented Journalist at some point to have the title she has – but in a year where politics has forced people to take sides and journalists have succumbed to that temptation as well – the media are failing Australia and allowing all Politicians to set the tone and drag this Nation away from what is important.
I have covered this Taylor story for a reason – Mike Smith was sacked from the Fairfax owned 2UE for wanting to do the AWU story on air 12 months ago. The story was pulled as he was about to go to air after Gillard had blackmailed both Fairfax and News media empires to back off the story. It would now seem that Gillard has other friends on the inside of Fairfax publications being allowed to protect her as well.
This author is no fan of Tony Abbott, or Mal Brough – the bigger story here is the judicial verdict against decades of corrupt behaviour by the former Speaker Peter Slipper – who yet again has escaped the full scope of the Law for his actions.
What of Nicola Roxon’s involvement in trying to pervert the course of justice? How can the Attorney General even be seen to be involved in this Slipper case yet her fingers are all over it.
Why has Taylor not taken that story and made it her priority as opposed to trying to join Gillard and Roxon by saying the Opposition Leader now has a case to answer.
For Fairfax Editors to allow this biased and slanderous type reporting is a failing of their Press charter. In a time where Gillard it trying to limit the ‘free speech’ of the media, you would think the Press would be no friend to Gillard.
How can a Government as corrupt as this Government ever be bought to account when the media support the Government at large. The failing share price of the Fairfax media empire has a cause – perhaps the editors should look to their reporters and the crap they file as stories as a cause and effect.
This post was written early this morning before news of the tragic shooting in Connecticut USA was broadcast. 20 young children aged between 5 and 10, along with six adult teachers were slaughtered by a lone gunman … this is what comes from inaction by US Politicians too scared to take on the gun lobby … fear by men and women who knew better helped kill these children. If America is not now motivated to move on meaningful gun laws … then ‘America the Brave’ they are no more … read more here …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl