EYE-BALL’s Harry’ Growl on – Wayne Swan – his backflip on the 2012-13 Surplus – Makes him the Fu_kwit of all Fu_kwits –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
– 16th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – Part II –
– 15th Dec – Lenore Taylor – Chief Political Correspondent for the SMH – A correspondent with her own political agenda –
– 14th Dec – Gillard’s Gutter Mouth – The dishonour she does to the office of the Prime Minister –
– 3rd Dec – The GREENS – Leader Milne has her head in the sand –
– 28th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part II – The Wilson Interview and how it reflects on Gillard –
– 27th Nov – The Dogs have their BONE Part I – Gillard’s kicked them out the house –
– 23rd Nov – The ALP and Obeid Train Wreck – is it meant to distract from Gillard & the AWU Scandal –
– 22nd Nov – Gunfights at the OK Corral: Misandry v Misogyny – GILLARD v Ralph BLEWITT – GILLARD v Hedley THOMAS – GILLARD v Mike SMITH – GILLARD v Larry PICKERING – GILLARD v ALP Caucus – GILLARD v All Australians …
– 13th Nov – The Day the heavens began to cave in – – Obeid and his entourage to bring it all down … –
– 10th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part II – The Fallout – the GOP beating up on itself –
– 8th Nov – The 2012 US Presidential Election Part I – what does it really mean —
– 7th Nov – Bob Carr … Foreign Minister – as profiled by “The Australian’s” Ross Fitzgerald –
– 29th Oct – The Most Irrelevant of all Irrelevancy – Independents – Slipper, Thompson, Windsor, Oakeshott, Katter & Wilkie – hanging on to office rather than face the electorate –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard does not understand Hypocrisy – ALP Powerbrokers dump Penny Wong – makes Gillard look foolish over her ‘sexism’ claims –
– 27th Oct – Julia Gillard an assassin best dressed in Black – Maxine McKew’s – “Tales from the Political Trenches”-
– 26th Oct – The Turkey Basted Gillard – and “The Australian’s” Hedley Thomas’s – recipe for Slow Roasting a Prime Minister –
– 26th Oct – Maxine McKew’s story – Tales from the Political Trenches –
– 22nd Oct – Gillard stands atop her own Abyss – Will she jump or wait to be pushed –
– 19th Oct – Oddball News Wrap – ‘Reel 6′: News Updates from Around the World –
– 17th Oct – Craig Thompson – there are no words to describe this GRUB … –
– 16th Oct – Hedley Thomas is back – and Gillard knee’s begin to tremble ..
– 9th Oct – Gillard has lost it – Turns Parliament into a sledge-fest over sexism –
To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts:
– Wayne Swan –
– His backflip on the 2012-13 Surplus –
– Makes him the Fu_kwit of all Fu_kwits –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 20th Dec 2012 |
|The Australian Treasurer is officially named as the King of all Fu_kwits … no longer is he the measure of other hopeless Treasurer’s or MP’s – he is now the dumbest of the lot …
I started this post two days ago and was struggling to clean up the language used to described the Swan stupidity … I gave up and decided to just give it to him on the back of his decision today to officially dump the ‘pretend surplus’ … one has to make a point about the ‘when’ this confession became public – outside the political calendar and just days out from Xmas all hoping to get an easy media cycle.The news report on his media conference today is copied below:
For Swan to not know these tax receipts were down when he spoke to the media about the OECD report and the still expected surplus last week confirms he treats the media and the Australian people as if they’re idiots.
EYE-BALL reported the debt increase from July – Sept 2012 had increased by $45 billion to $250 billion – see link here – and now Swan has confirmed the $12 billion blow-out on the latest figures – I can tell you that the $12 billion is a ‘rubber’ number as well.
It was only last week Swan boasted about the OECD report depicting Australia’s future economic outlook. He re-tweeted the highlights to all and sundry – Mr Wayne Swan loves to stand in front of a camera and self-aggrandise and ego-stroke his mastabative climax’s – he is a prince of idiots … a numbskull extraordinaire … a pretender of all things financial … a Muppet of echo sounds given to him by Treasury staff in what to say … someone should just shoot the mongrel and say everybody is better off.
These staged media performances are a far cry from his early days as the ALP Treasurer. In Opposition during 2005, a media report had the Treasurer so nervous and pressured when he was to front the House in the session after the Costello Budget speech, Mr Latham found reason to write in ‘The Australian Financial Review’ that Mr Fitzgibbon had called him in May 2005 and laughed at Mr Swan for being “so nervous” that he had to lead the parliamentary debate on Mr Costello’s 10th budget.
That full story appears below: [Thanks to Mike Smith for highlighting this article.]
Swan has zero creditability in financial markets terms, his lack of understanding of economic principles borders on criminal negligence, and his favourite repeat explanation captioned below and again repeated in his speech last week about the OECD said –
… it gives reason to those who follow economic reporting to measure his capacity for word association phrases as being very stoic and limited.
Mr Swan is a Union man – confirmed by Mr Costello having a laugh at the 100% union membership of the then Opposition – see YouTube clip below …
Anyway back to the Swan recant …
Economist’s are claiming that the Swan backflip is good for the economy – how is increasing our debt/GDP ratio a good thing …
to prove Swan’s rubber numbers – in his press conference today he said –
At the end of 2010 the total Federal debt outstanding was $113 billion – it is currently in excess of $250 billion – how can Swan claim to have made ‘responsible savings‘ …
Why did the media not pull Swan up on this point when he made the statement … they’re dumbfu_ks as well …
There is nothing creditable coming from this Government on any economic platform or understanding that can be believed. They all said to one another that the mining industry can pay for everything via the MRRT and went about formulation policy on expectations that were grossly overstated by Treasury forecasts, and the Government on the MRRT collect.
One has a right question the Treasury Department on all their costings – even the election policy costings given the mistakes they have made on the MRRT forecast.
This negligence was almost criminal, and if a Board of Directors had of made the assumptions and then made the spending decisions as this Government has done – they would be found to be negligent in their responsibilities, and face dismissal at the very least – and possible be sued for the incompetence of their collective decision.
When can a Government be held accountable – the election – by then this Nation will be swimming in $300+ billion in National Debt and the damage is already done for the next generation …
To get an idea of how biased the media are toward Gillard – you see how much and the type of air play this budget backflip gets over the coming days …
This Nation is no longer a Democracy – we are governed by Unionists and their hand-picked representatives … they have no interest in the people … just in how they can implement their socialist agenda …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl