EYE-BALL Opinion – The Reasons for our Anger – we are living our own destruction …
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 18th July – Get Old and Get Sacked –
– 3rd July – The Elephant in the Room – Gillard’s Police Investigation –
– 27th June – After the Fact: Will Gillard escape? Gillards Epitaph: Criminal or Feminist hero –
– 26th June – A Nation held to Ransom –
– 26th Jun – Independent Rob Oakeshott Quits –
– 24th June – The ALP Cocoon –
– 17th Jun – Our Leadership Betrayal – Entitlement should be earned, not assumed nor expected –
– 11th June – Julian Assange – An Interview worth Watching –
– 6th Jun – True Leadership – Australia is still to experience it the way it was meant –
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The Reasons for our Anger –
– we are living our own self-destruction –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 30th July 2013 |
|The efforts from within our society to fight the injustice and the tyranny by our leaders at Local Council, State and Federal Government levels is a frustrating and lonely road. Most won’t even think about challenging the problem let alone speak out against it – yet the corruption within our Leader groups is what we most often ponder about.
It also includes how we feel about the private sector and how CEO’s and the like abuse their perks and make bonus’ that sicken the soul when revealed.
It even goes to how we ponder and feel about the outward signs from our neighbours, or the person you sit next to on a train, it is most often about why our own life is not blessed with what others appear to have.
We all know about the increasingly difficult struggle to make ends meet on a day-to-day basis, and that eternal question nags at us – why is it that everybody else seems to be making a better go of it? The West has nothing to complain about when it comes to poverty and opportunity to better oneself.
The truth is are all in the same mortgage ‘trap’, those who don’t have one want one, and those who have one live every day not knowing whether the next day will be when it all falls apart. To those I say – take a look at third world Nations and tell yourself you deserve a better, or an easier life.
The western world is asleep and oblivious to the hardships of real live being lived in distant lands. Yet – western civilisation has lost sight of what life should really be about. They live their lives day in and day out thinking they are happier and have the joyous rewards yet over time the battle has been lost and now all that remains is the anger at what they have to do to try to find happiness and joy.
The reality is that Western civilisation has lost the ability to enjoy life and the pursuit of financial independence has consume society. Financial rewards has become the trigger we all think will make our lives happier and filled with joy.
They don’t understand that the more they struggle for it, the more it eludes them. We are all in a life struggle we don’t really understand and have little awareness of.
The real struggle for life survival is in refugee camps, on the high seas, and amongst the ever increasing homeless … the world is getting darker and soon the lights we turn on at night to make us feel safer will dim, and we will all realise just how asleep we have become to what has really been happening all around us.
Real life and the survival of humanity is being played out in distant lands – out of sight and out of mind. When it comes to our doorstep we will regret not getting involved.
When our society becomes dependent and at the mercy of military law, we will realise just how wrong we were to allow our Leaders to ‘dip their wicks’ and abuse their responsibilities over the last 50 odd years.
Public service should be about the struggle and want to do public good – not about the decadence and exuberances our Leaders believe they have entitlement to.
In the darkness fast approaching – a lone and despised voice speaks out – one might say a light shines in all that darkness and this voice of reason and accountability might be the voice we should at least listen to – a sample of that message is reproduced below:
Sorry if the intro was a bit graphic – but the despair all around us cannot be disputed.
Whilst new PM Mr Rudd and Opposition would be PM Mr Abbott joust for political gain, positive media coverage, and the hearts and minds of the voters – those who are sceptics and cynics to the future of democracy focus on the greater evils.
An award-winning documentary that is a must watch for everyone titled:
… presents a luminous scenario as to why western civilisation has become such a struggle – why the last 50 years our society has given in to the excess of the seven deadly sins, and become the basis for our existence. Those sins represent the decadence our society now represents and the future holds no bounds for misery and misfortune.
If we are to be brutally honest with ourselves those seven deadly sins have become the norm in how we live our lives … taken over our purpose and the way we live – they are –
All of these exuberances have played their part in the demise of past and historic civilisations, i.e. Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and the like – and are most of the reasons why the current 300 odd years of our current Western civilisation finds itself in the death throes of a new and historic era change.
The greatest concern is that we have not realised we are the designers and masters of our own destruction. We alone are responsible – just as Rome became decadent in its last days, so has western civilisation and just as they did in the demise of the Romans – these things always end badly.
Be it the GFC and its ongoing crisis management lurching us further and further toward the abyss, or the doomsday forecasts about climate change and environmental destruction, to the demise and division of a muslim verses christianity holy crusade that has been a backdrop for over 2000 years, the summary is that there is no one, or no group of people who have the answers to fix the problems the world faces today.
It is unfixable given the ego’s involved and the history of conflict that runs so deep within those Nations – Nations that were largely decided in post WWI and WWII carve ups.
The current era of Western civilisation started around the time of America’s discovery – people flooded the new world looking for escape and opportunity. I ask – where can one now go to do the same thing? There is nowhere where new frontiers are to be discovered unless we talk of off planet or beneath the oceans.
We are forever stuck and tied to what is about to follow – and that only seems fair given that we are all responsible for the mess we have made.
Please – try to watch the doco via the links provided – it truly will open your eyes …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]