EYE-BALL Opinion – Get Old and Get Sacked – QLD Health Minister destroys careers –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 3rd July – The Elephant in the Room – Gillard’s Police Investigation –
– 27th June – After the Fact: Will Gillard escape? Gillards Epitaph: Criminal or Feminist hero –
– 26th June – A Nation held to Ransom –
– 26th Jun – Independent Rob Oakeshott Quits –
– 24th June – The ALP Cocoon –
– 17th Jun – Our Leadership Betrayal – Entitlement should be earned, not assumed nor expected –
– 11th June – Julian Assange – An Interview worth Watching –
– 6th Jun – True Leadership – Australia is still to experience it the way it was meant –
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Get Old and Get Sacked –
– QLD Health Minister destroys careers –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 18th July 2013 |
|The QLD Government has taken career opportunity to new lengths when it agreed with a policy to sack long-term and experience nursing staff to make way for raw and new graduates.
Read story below:
This decision boggles the mind – the wealth of experience and knowledge lost in those 140 positions can never be recovered – how many mistakes will now be made with patients because of the loss of that experience.
Then there is the realisation that careers now end on someone elses decision – how does 140 experience nurses start a new career or placement when Government Health funding is beyond its limits. The chances of these displaced nurses getting similar employment have to be poor – particularly when Government policy is to replace experienced and long-term employees with raw an inexperience graduates.
This story is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to stupidity within Government – politicians in positions to make these types of dumb decisions need to be exposed and made accountable for the decisions made. How can a decision like this be justified?
If there are no nursing positions available for new Graduates – why do honest hard-working nurses need to be sacked to make way for raw recruits? This is an abomination of a decision and needs to be fought at every opportunity – else all ages workers will be on the scrap heap as other Departments and Employers take their que from this policy.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]