EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 45 – Gillard and Swine swill –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
Larry Pickering Cartoons – Updated 10th June 2013 – click to view in a new window:
To see more of Pickering’s Political cartoons – use this link …
– 12 th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 44 – Foreign Minister Bob Carr – The “Gallah” that feasts and is never concerned with the damage left behind …
– 8th June – Election 2013 – Growl No: 43 – The Independents and The Greens – why do they accept an alleged Criminal as PM? –
– 31st May – Election 2013 – Growl No: 41 – On Reflection – Abbott should have known better – they all should have known better –
– 29th May – Election 2013 – Growl No: 39 – A Disguised New Tax – Political Party Membership by Default …
– 17th May – Election 2013 – Growl No: 38 – – Swan’s Rubbery Figures – A “Waste of Space” Oddity … by Parody …
– 2nd May – Election 2013 – Growl No: 37 – Police Investigation into Gillard – When will the Media do their job –
– 22nd Apr – Election 2013 – Growl No: 36 – Minister Jenny Macklin – Delusional and in Complete Denial –
– To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 45 –
– Gillard and Swine swill –
– PM prefers swine swill to civility and respect –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 12th June 2013|
**Note: This post is not targeting women in general – however, the latest Gillard gutter swill confirms the depth of desperation she is prepared to embrace to hold on to power. Her ‘abortion’ speech proves her complete and utter disrespect for all Australians … she has to be called for what she is and represents.
Ilistened and then I watched the PM deliver her abortion speech into the political campaign.
It was done in front of a 100 or so ‘female rent a crowd’ wearing Gillard supporter t-shirts and eager to smile and clap whenever the camera panned their way.
It was a private affair – no mainstream cameras or reporters allowed, the second such media banishment in two days.
Hear a part of the speech below and ask yourself whether the ALP caucus approved this speech.
The crime is not the ‘gutter swill’ politics Gillard is advocating. Gillard can’t help herself – once a sow always a sow – the crime is in the ALP caucus allowing this brand of politics into the electoral campaign. It is divisive and desperate, and will do Australia more harm then good.
How dare the ALP caucus support this brand of politics.
Gillard’s ‘handbag brigade’ – i.e. Roxon, Plibersek, Macklin, Ellis, Lundy, Collins, King, and perhaps Penny Wong, although I believe she struggles with the Gillard vision of Women in Politics, can all be expected to blindly support Gillard’s view on abortion and sexism in politics.
The Gillard Ministry – see Gillard’s Ministry link here – has only three women serving in 20 senior Ministerial portfolios [i.e. The Cabinet] … Gillard, Macklin and Plibersek.
This is no where near the 40% gender divide benchmark that is ALP policy.
Surely as a female PM, and if Gillard was serious about ‘women in politics’, her Cabinet would reflect ALP policy on the 40% gender rule, or at least have somewhere near the 8 required to fulfil the quota requirement.
The reason it does not is multi reasoned, but in Gillard’s case – it is a ‘Union Faction’ issue and who Gillard owes favours to.
In this context – this feminista speech to this group of 100 women is made to appear all the more ludicrous.
It can’t be called a publicity stunt because the media were not invited. The McTurd troupe – [i.e. McTernian] – recorded the gathering and leaked it to the media after their own editing.
The ABC provided the above clip and usually they don’t do ‘YouTube’ … so it can be seen as nothing but a cheap and nasty campaign setup to introduce the ‘abortion’ message. It was Gillard’s own brand of selling herself with the thought: ‘how do I make myself popular with women’.
There is a question for Gillard arising from this – for a long time rumours have circulated that Gillard was pregnant to Bruce Wilson, what happened to that child – was it aborted, miscarried, or put up for adoption?
Gillard has confessed she had no want to have a child – and the question about whether the rumours are true are now important given Gillard’s stance on ‘abortion’ and her painting Abbott as a potential baby killer if he defeats Gillard in the upcoming election.
Gillard has managed to avoid her fate because ‘men’ have offered and given her protection ever since the AWU scandal first broke in 1995.
That protection first came from her Slater and Gordon boss Peter Gordon. Gordon’s reason were self-preservation for his Law firm, then the AWU itself waived its right to sue Slater and Gordon for fear of the exposure of Wilson and Gillard’s scheme to defraud the AWU. Since then the number of past and present ALP MP’s and Senators who have protected her is limitless.
All the ALP are aware of Gillard’s sordid past, all of Australia are aware – yet those in positions of power still chose to promote her to the PM role.
Bill Ludwig, the AWU stalwart for many decades has his own Gillard payback in his son serving as a Senator – remember his involvement in the live cattle export fiasco. He is only one of the Gillard Ministerial appointments she owed to the AWU faction i.e. Ludwig, Shorten, Howes for her becoming the PM when Rudd was assassinated.
Ministers like Plibersek, Macklin, Ellis, Wong [reluctantly], have limited ability – Plibersek married a felon, Macklin and Bronwyn Bishop have so much in common, the plump filling of a safe electoral seat because they fear what comes after politics, and Ellis former Sports Minister after Arbib went AWOL, and now struggling with choices she was never prepared for.
This Gillard ‘abortion’ rally has no place in politics – it demonstrates Gillard’s complete misread of the Australian people. Even her greatest supporters – the ‘ABC’, and the ‘Fairfax’ media are pulling away from her. Barry Cassidy from ABC’s ‘Insiders’ confirmed last Sunday his view that she will be gone before the election from comments made to him by people in the know.
All this ‘enlightenment’ begs further comment. Many of us have known of Gillard’s unworthiness to lead this Nation. Does that make all those now coming to the same opinion stupid, or just ALP loyalist not ready to face their own political conscience.
*** In a breaking story this morning about a Gillard Menu description at a Liberal fundraiser held in March earlier this year. The Menu’s authenticity has been confirmed by Mal Brough, Liberal candidate for the Peter Slipper held Federal seat of ‘Fisher’. The Gillard Menu choice is displayed below: [click image to enlarge in a new window.]
To view the full menu – click here
The story is building and is an obvious retaliation for the ‘abortion’ coverage damaging Gillard this morning.
March this year – why would the ‘menu’ emerge now … and to add to that, Mal Brough has had his own demons over the Peter Slipper/Ashby involvement why would he tempt fate with this type of nausea crap?
This is the level of our Politics and our Politicians – it would have been a staffer who adder the ‘political context’ wording to the menu to ignite the humour for the night.
This is the cross-roads readers … this is where this political campaign goes full-tilt negative.
I think Gillard’s ‘abortion’ speech has the greater damage. This ‘menu’ story is a block stunt to give the media a sleazy choice to offset the abortion story. It does no favours for Mal Brough and Abbott is due to front the media to speak about the ‘menu’.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]