EYE-BALL Opinion – Julian Assange – An Interview worth Watching –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 6th Jun – True Leadership – Australia is still to experience it the way it was meant –
– 8th May – Truthful and Honest Government – the expectation of a Nation as opposed to – Corrupted integrity and Dishonest Government –
– 6th May – Gillard’s Real Problem – a truthful expose on her past deeds –
– 5th May – The Drugs in Sport Scandal – it’s not about the DRUGS – it never was …
– 5th May – Free-to-Air TV and NRL Broadcasts – it’s definitely not about pleasing the fans –
– 4th May – Truth and Clarity of facts count – the real cost of Gillards asylum seeker policy –
– 27th Apr – Gillard’s long walk of shame is almost nigh – her past is about to catch up with her …
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Julian Assange –
– An Interview worth Watching –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 11th June 2013 |
|Overnight ABCs Lateline interviewed Julian Assange – Emma Alberici did her best to keep Assange in his exile box but Assange came across as creditable, and as an alternative in the upcoming election.
His frank summary of Bob Carr and the Foreign Ministry as pertains to his own experience regarding Consular assistance is an oblique exposure contrary to the political message Bob Carr would have us all believe.
The transcript of the Interview is pasted below – or can be watched via this ‘Lateline’ Web Page link.
Links to Wikileaks Party:
This is a newly discovered news source and to be honest refreshingly non-mainstream. The next few days will be spend pouring over the information on-line and whilst the first response is to believe Assange has something to offer, cooler heads dictate that a few days of research is needed before any recommendations can be made.
It’s has the appearance of independence and if Assange can be believed in the comments he made on ‘Lateline’ last night – poll results indicate his party will be a force in the upcoming election.
The news breaking story about the USA CIA operative Edward Snowden leaking information about espionage services tapping into private data and distributing it around the world, including to Australian Spy agencies the AFP, and ASIO, will become an issue in the upcoming election. Bob Carr will find himself isolated on this issue because of his close ties to the USA – and his and Gillard’s predisposition towards Assange.
Australian Media concerns to the ‘Whistleblower’ legislation – [link to the Public Interest Disclosure (Whistleblower Protection) Bill 2012] – can be read via this link. This is important legislation given where the Edward Snowden story has exposed what the CIA have done for years.
If Australian agencies have received sensitive information via the illegally obtained CIA database – then Laws have been broken. What can one do when a Government breaks its own laws – change the Legislation to allow the past indiscretions to become legal?
Perhaps it is time to get someone into our Parliamentary process who has an untainted view of what public service and democracy truly means. To hell with the Party Politics being played by the Coalition and the ALP – making Government accountable sounds good for the moment.
Thanks Emma Alberici – it appeared your intention was to expose Assange – but he trumped you and gave Australia a real look at someone who has an agenda and that just might be a good thing for Australia.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]