EYE-BALL Opinion – Prime Minister “Jezebel” – Does she deserve the Respect of the People? –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 24th Apr – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas & Friends – Still hunting down Gillard over the AWU Scandal –
– 24th Apr – Our Higher Education System – Universities fudging research for Higher Funding –
– 20th Apr – Gillard’s Hubris – YUCK – has nothing but contempt for the Disabled and Education –
– 3rd Apr – Gillard v Nth Korea –
– 2nd Apr – Gillard – twisting and turning on the spit – there are no fools like old fools –
– 30th – Be careful what you wish for –
– 28th Mar – Apathy – Australian’s have it in spades and deservedly so –
– 23rd Mar – Legitimacy –
– 19th Mar – A downside of Democracy – and the ease in which past Leaders move on –
– 16th Mar – The UNION’s – someone needs to tell them – about high labour costs –
– 15th Mar – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Prime Minister “JEZEBEL” –
– Does she deserve the Respect of the People? –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 25th Apr 2013 |
|There is a saying, if you don’t respect the person in the office, you should still respect the office they serve.
Until Gillard’s time – the office of the Prime Minister was a station that meant something to all Australians – it put demands on whoever served as the PM to have respect for the traditions, the purpose, and the responsibilities that went with the office.
It’s truly a sad day when faced with the reality that Australian’s no longer have respect for their PM, either the person who serves in Gillard, or the way in which she has trashed and diminished the stature of the office.
The saddest tale of all is Gillard does not understand what she has done.
A fact – all the progress made to mold and meld the Nation in our short history, has been undone in the short three years Gillard has served as PM.
Gillard will go down in History as the first Prime Minister who trash a Nation, as someone who diminished and used the PM position to enact her own spiteful agenda, as someone who acted vindictively whenever humility was needed, someone who sought revenge when statesmanship was required, someone driven by her own mental incapacity to process her failed responsibilities in the AWU scandal.
Gillard has blamed men all her life – her failings have been because of her failings in her choice of men – you would think she would understand this.
Her famous ‘misogynist’ speech was a true reflection of her own misandry and a belief system that to succeed in a man’s world, a woman has to try to be a man – she has no feminine instincts and that is her greatest failing. People were happy to try a woman PM – but then Gillard failed to deliver a woman’s touch and realism to a Nation willing her to succeed.
She never gave her sex a chance – Gillard has lived that lie most of her life and for her to have over-reached and achieve the PM role – one can honestly speculate about what she did to get herself to the top.
This ‘Jezebel’ has her own sordid history based in corruption, a challenged integrity, and with an overflow of stoic morality that comes from gutter-trash symbolism … Gillard is poison to this Nation and set us back generations with the legacies she will leave behind.
Whatever follows in her remaining term will foster and escalate the mistrust of a Nation, her record in office can only allow for the conclusion that all Politician’s in power are not up to the standards we expect our Leaders to have.
No matter who served in the office before Gillard – it was possible to have respect for the office even if not respecting the person serving in that position.
Former PM’s in Rudd, Howard, Keating, Hawke, Fraser, and before – each had respect for the office and did their best to serve all Australians whilst making the best choices they could and earned the respect for the Office – Gillard fails on this score because as a woman, she feels the need to compete and prove herself because she is a woman. This drives her more than the responsibility of the Office.
There has never been a good Gillard choice, whether it be based on:
The debt legacy Gillard will leave behind is a summation of all the failed policies this Government has enacted. Collectively they bragg about the 500 pieces of Legislation passed – we all see the carnage created and still to impact as a result.
Gillard’s agenda was cast from the outset – her deal with the Green’s to first wrest the PM position was a signal of what she would do to pursue her own misguided sense of destiny.
She has made light of every promise she has made – as a crowning exit gift – she is intent to plunge all Australian’s into further budget deficits for the next 5 odd years.
This ‘Jezebel’ deserves her place in history as one of Australia’s greatest mistakes.
There are traditions and values attached to the PM Office – i.e respect for the institutions of marriage, religion, family, and an integrity that honours all the values Australian’s respect.
Gillard has no respect for any of these qualities – she is a confirmed atheist, someone who deploys marriage and calls married women whores, someone who lies and has a criminal past to which she has escape punishment, and to this day continues to avoid accountability for those actions.
She thinks nothing of telling Australian’s – ‘I did nothing wrong’ – over and over again – when all Australian’s know she has done plenty wrong.
Her sexual relationships with a number of her Cabinet places her as compromised, her preferences in a partner leans towards married men, she is reported to have had an abortion when in a relationship with Bruce Wilson, a then married man with his own children – how can any of this life history be regarded as credentials to serve as a Prime Minister?
I do not accept her as my Leader – I do not respect her values, and as an Australian I have the right to express these opinions in any way I see fit – please … this is no small thing but if you agree, then the time is right for all to voice their opinions … dump this Jezebel …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]