EYE-BALL Opinion – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas & Friends – Still hunting down Gillard over the AWU Scandal –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 24th Apr – Our Higher Education System – Universities fudging research for Higher Funding –
– 20th Apr – Gillard’s Hubris – YUCK – has nothing but contempt for the Disabled and Education –
– 3rd Apr – Gillard v Nth Korea –
– 2nd Apr – Gillard – twisting and turning on the spit – there are no fools like old fools –
– 30th – Be careful what you wish for –
– 28th Mar – Apathy – Australian’s have it in spades and deservedly so –
– 23rd Mar – Legitimacy –
– 19th Mar – A downside of Democracy – and the ease in which past Leaders move on –
– 16th Mar – The UNION’s – someone needs to tell them – about high labour costs –
– 15th Mar – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The Australian’s Hedley Thomas & Friends –
– Still hunting down Gillard over the AWU Scandal –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 24th Apr 2013 |
|The Australian’s Hedley Thomas continues his hunt for Gillard and her involvement in the AWU scandal. The lull for the last 6 weeks or so has been because Police investigators have requested the promoters of the story to back off …
Click on image at right to enlarge in a new window …
Bloggers Larry Pickering and Mike Smith, and Radio presenter Ben Fordham have all made comment about the Police having requested a ‘back-off’ on Gillard’s involvement in the AWU scandal to allow the investigation to proceed without the rampant media speculation.
Hedley Thomas’s latest article is reproduced below:
To hear the original Ben Fordham interview with Gillard –
… and the corrective comment Ben Fordham made yesterday …
Gillard is under investigation and she wants that information to be suppressed … the precedence of a sitting Prime Minister being investigated for a criminal fraud puts this matter on the highest footing – Gillard has never answered the most relevent of questions despite her protests that she – ‘has answered all questions on the public record’ – she has consistently obfuscated her responses so as to avoid direct answers in all of her public performances, her ‘on the record’ statements, and her press Q&A’s sessions.
Whenever she has been asked a question on the ‘Stat Dec’ issue – her responses have never responded directly to the Ralph Blewitt statement that Gillard was not in the room when he signed the document. Ben Fordham’s pursuit of this matter in his interview above has exposed Gillard and is the reason why the Police have requested he make a statement.
There is only a single inference that can be seen here – Gillard is in trouble.
Be it whether the police will wait until the outcome of the Sept election to charge her, or whether the Constitutional Lawyers have and are searching for a protocol to charge a sitting PM, or whether the investigation is still to produce enough evidence to charge Gillard, the history of this scandal is still to be determined.
It is not a case of whether Gillard is innocent – all Australia knows she was involved with something – it is whether the AWU did a thorough enough job in cleansing their files to protect Gillard.
This would have all be done years ago so as to allow Gillard to become the PM – her vetting by internal ALP sources would have uncovered potential damaging stuff and to protect the ALP and Gillard – the evidence to prove her guilt would have been trashed.
Given her protestations over Craig Thompson and his involvement in similar allegations of fraud and misuse of Union funds, Gillard is neck-deep in the cover-up and her integrity and morality are already impeached.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]