EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 31 – Playing with Rubbery things – – Wayne Swan and his Rubbery Numbers are about as honest as Gillard and her rubbery Caucus Numbers –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
Larry Pickering Cartoons – Added 4th Apr 2013 – click to view in a new window:
To see more of Pickering’s Political cartoons – use this link …
– 5th Apr – Election 2013 – Growl No: 30 – A sequence of reasons why this Government should be ROASTED –
– 4th Apr – Election 2013 – Growl No: 30 – Gillard – continues to Blame everybody else –
– 28th Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 28 – Gillard – The Face of Evil Revealed –
– 27th Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 27 – Rudd’s Choice – A Betrayal of all ALP voters –
– 22nd Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 26 – The Morning after – Australia feels like they have just been date raped … –
– 21st Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 25 – The ALP still in the quagmire – Today’s Leadership Spill achieved nor decided anything –
– To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 31 –
– Playing with Rubbery things –
– Wayne Swan and his Rubbery Numbers –
– are about as honest as –
Gillard and her rubbery Caucus Numbers –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 6th Apr 2013|
|Latest Pickering images – 3 New Cartoons added 4th Apr 2013 – see image links to the left.
The Swan and Shorten show last Thursday was more about politics and the appearance of new legislation than any real difference to superannuation.
The proposed rule changes will never make it into Law before the Sept 14 election. So unless the ALP win the election the presentation yesterday was about election promises rather than any real substance.
This message is already forming itself within the mainstream media and for the normally friendly media to shoot down a Government policy so quickly allows for the conclusion that this Government is a death trap train wreck about to happen.
A news summary on the proposed superannuation changes appears below:
I am really getting sick of this Government taking us all for fools – they think we are so dumb and so apathetic and lets face it – so many of us are – yet we can all still tell when an idiot like Swan is telling us all a porky.
Revenue is expected to increases by $900 million over the next four (4) years under these proposed superannuation changes … who in their right mind would believe that?
To even think this Government would offer up forward estimates numbers given the ‘Budget Surplus’ guarantee it offered back in 2010 … creditability is important guys …
Any budget forecast, or funding forecast issued under this Government as a policy initiative is useful as an overused dildo that flops all over the place. It’s a ‘rubbery’ experienced as is the real numbers who support Gillard in the Caucus. Please don’t be fooled …
The promised $1.5 billion forecast budget surplus issued in May 2012 for the 2013-14 fiscal year is going to be more like a $30 billion deficit … and all gone wrong in the space of 10 months – how could they get it so wrong …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl