EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 29 – Gillard – continues to Blame everybody else –
|Latest ‘Harry’s Growl’ Posts:
Larry Pickering Cartoons – Added 4th Apr 2013 – click to view in a new window:
To see more of Pickering’s Political cartoons – use this link …
– 28th Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 28 – Gillard – The Face of Evil Revealed –
– 27th Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 27 – Rudd’s Choice – A Betrayal of all ALP voters –
– 22nd Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 26 – The Morning after – Australia feels like they have just been date raped … –
– 21st Mar – Election 2013 – Growl No: 25 – The ALP still in the quagmire – Today’s Leadership Spill achieved nor decided anything –
– To see more EYE-BALL Harry’s Growl posts: click here …
– Election 2013 – Growl No: 29 –
– Gillard – continues to Blame everybody else –
| Author: EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl | 4th Apr 2013|
|Latest Pickering images – 3 New Cartoons added 4th Apr 2013 – see image links to the left.
The Prime Minister is still not prepared to raise the white flag – regardless she ain’t made of the stuff that accepts their own errors and always tries to point the finger elsewhere.
In typical departure style before she heads off to China to experience the cold rush of Chinese diplomacy she had a go at John Howard – see story below:
No Government saw the GFC coming – they weren’t even looking for it. Howard made mistakes, as did Costello, but they had balanced budgets for eight or so years, and left a Treasury debt of almost zero.
Gillard is a mad hatter and akin to women who love to spend money on someone else’s dime – with a loony like Swan as Treasurer who leaks funds like a sieve, why would a socialist agenda be concerned about where the funds were coming from.
Her comments about Howard prove again what a disgrace she is … why won’t she admit her inadequacies, and her failings on so many promise’s … a message to Bob Carr – throw her off the plane on the trip over … we won’t miss her and she deserves a fate like that – we’ll reward you as the next PM until the next election. That way your retirement pension will be benchmarked to the PM salary levels.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam. Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s:
Subscribe to EYE-BALL’s – Harry’s Growl