EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard – twisting and turning on the spit – there are no fools like old fools –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 30th – Be careful what you wish for –
– 28th Mar – Apathy – Australian’s have it in spades and deservedly so –
– 23rd Mar – Legitimacy –
– 19th Mar – A downside of Democracy – and the ease in which past Leaders move on –
– 16th Mar – The UNION’s – someone needs to tell them – about high labour costs –
– 15th Mar – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard –
– twisting and turning on the spit –
– there are no fools like old fools –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 2nd Apr 2013 |
|The Gillard juggernaut is in freefall and headed towards a full frontal crash and burn disaster. Gillard has no intention to try and avoid the collussion. Her venom laced words normally sprouted when cornered, is all about her bluff and bluster persona – even this unattractive trait is showing serious signs of fatigue.
The normally friendly media have turn on her, and her once loyal caucus is in open revolt and fragile, the MP’s behind her cower like rats hoping rather then believing, they will desert her in coming weeks – .
The public have and continue to desert her, women no longer think of her as someone they trust on womans issues, or her suitability to represent them on women’s rights. The upshot allows the determination that Gillard is becoming more marginalised and positions herself with the ‘nutters and fruitcakes’ and the ‘ultra right wing’ elements of her party.
Gillard is no ‘Joan of Ark’ saviour for the ALP – she is more like the ‘wicked-witch’ sent from hell and trying to deliver Australia to her own deluded socialistic society she has always dreamed about. She has to be stopped sooner rather than later.
The ‘superannuation’ story is gathering momentum, and Gillard has responded with a ‘trust me’ retort in the form of – ‘you super is safe in our hands’ …
Simon Crean is for the moment a ‘lone-wolf’ out there shouting the message – ‘you can’t strip the savings of the people, from the people, to pay for the Governments savings‘.
Crean is not wrong – Paul Keating would be livid at Gillard’s intentions … why Keating remains silent on Gillard proves the NSW Right faction is still in denial over the Gillard experiment. Wealthy Australians have the same rights as poorer Australians.
Putting any more tax revenue in the hands of this deluded and dysfunctional Treasury is stupid – it’s wasteful – and Gillard’s agenda is not supported from within the traditional ALP membership. It is coming from the Union Leadership and they are dangerous.
It is time to yield boys before you really cause a revolution in this Nation the likes you have never seen before.
There is a media tsunami coming for Gillard and this Government and they will have no peace regardless of whatever policy initiatives they invent. The following media agenda between now and the election will roll out regardless and it will all cause a thousand cuts to the ALP. Events like …:
… what hope is there for true believers in the void of leadership this ALP Government offers?
Gillard knows she is a ‘dead woman walking’ in political terms. A ‘lame-duck’ leader who refuses to fall on her sword.
Her Union heavy puppet-masters have told her to never quit … but all her political savvy would be telling her that she is ruining the careers of a generation of youthful ALP MP’s – do you think she cares? The one fact known is that they are not her Union masters.
What deal did she do to save and protect herself when she gave aid to help Wilson create the AWU fraud scandal?
Is there no level of decency or morality this woman will not violate in her efforts to remain the PM.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]