EYE-BALL Opinion – Be careful what you wish for – A vote for Gillard and her supporters is a choice for Unionised Socialism and Class Warfare –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 28th Mar – Apathy – Australian’s have it in spades and deservedly so –
– 23rd Mar – Legitimacy –
– 19th Mar – A downside of Democracy – and the ease in which past Leaders move on –
– 16th Mar – The UNION’s – someone needs to tell them – about high labour costs –
– 15th Mar – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Be careful what you wish for –
– A vote for Gillard and her supporters …
… is a choice for …
… Unionised Socialism and Class Warfare …
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 30th Mar 2013 |
|Wayne Swan and his offsider Assistant David Bradbury have perhaps the hardest jobs in politics – how to convince an electorate they know what their doing when it comes to managing the Nation’s finances. Since the Government abandoned its ‘Budget Surplus‘ target during the December recess last year, Treasurer Swan and his Finance team have had significant creditability issues.
Swan bailed in his duty to inform the Nation over his budget surplus backflip. He left it to Penny Wong as Finance Minister and ordered her into the cauldron with the task to inform the Nation Government was abandoning if forecast budget surplus. Wong’s announcement was unsurprising to a Nation already believing the ‘budget surplus’ forecast was no longer achievable.
Since that admission – Swan, and his Assistant David Bradbury, have tried to assume low profiles amid the ALP leadership turmoil of recent weeks.
Bill Shorten knows what his job is as a former AWU Secretary and widely seen as the heir apparent to the ALP leadership. However, until that time he is stacking the decks of power with former Union heavies.
His appointment this week of no less then eight (8) of eight (8) Fair Work Australia Tribunal positions with former Unions cronies is a clear intent to further Unionise the face of ‘Fair Work Australia’, and an insight to the hidden agenda of former AWU aligned members that has been in vogue for some time.
The AWU dominated Faction:
These aligned ALP members hiding amongst the true ALP believers have their own agenda. They operate from within the internal workings of the ALP and have been going about their business for more than a decade. The full membership is not any available list nor publicly acknowledge to exist as a ‘faction’.
However – they can easily be identified by deeds and actions and include the likes of the misandrist groupies collectively termed the ‘Handbag Brigade’ – i.e. Tanya Plibersek, Nicola Roxon, The Governor General, Jenny Macklin, Kate Ellis, and Kate Lundy.
Then there are the ‘toy-boy’ members all prepared to lay down for Julia and include the likes of Wayne Swan, Craig Emerson, Jason Clare, David Bradbury, Peter Garrett, Tony Burke, Stephen Conroy, and Stephen Smith. It’s like a cult of self-sacrifice as each go about their Ministerial responsibilities making fools of themselves as they do.
The collective weight of these MP’s measures little in terms of achievements and the skills needed to manage a Nation. Their past deeds have proved their deficiencies. The Nation has reason to be fearful of the damage to the Nation they have already caused.
Those listed are the profile members of the ‘faction’, and all play senior roles in the Gillard Ministry. They all have a serious history of past and present Union affiliation.
Some examples of the on-going damage this unified faction has and is causing to the Nation is put forward below:
This previously unrecognised ALP factional exposure became more apparent during the Leadership spill last week with the desertion by senior ALP members and former Ministers defecting and exposing their mistrust in Gillards agenda.
It is not hard to imagine Gillard’s motives to form this common cause alliance given how she suffered during and after the AWU scandal involving her former criminal lover Bruce Wilson, and fellow criminal Ralph Blewitt.
Gillard refuses to acknowledge she ‘did anything wrong’, but evidence to the contrary has a Nation convinced she has a case to answer.
The cover-up by her cronies to make any accountability and criminal intent, Roxon being the most pronounced as the lawyer who took over the now missing ‘Gillard’ file in the aftermath of the falling out between Slater and Gordon and the real AWU client.
There were other helpers who ensured crucial files ‘disappeared’ from normally safe depositories for legal documents. These files are under subpoenaed by both the Victorian and Western Australian police investigations and remain ‘mysteriously missing’. The files contain evidence that will provide evidence crucial to proving Gillard’s guilt or innocence.
Gillard is a criminal by any measure of decency and moral behaviour – her guilt or innocence in the AWU scandal is still to be revealed in a legal system that is designed to protect those who have the power to appoint Commissioners, Judges, Federal Court appointees, and Royal Commission heads. Gillard will escape with the help of those she has appointed to high office.
The only defence the electorate has to ensure that justice prevails, is the free media and the will and ability to express free speech.
In the last three months this Government has attempted to influence our freedoms of speech, and expression with the disastrous anti-discrimination bill put forward by former Attorney General Nicola Roxon late last year, and similarly fated new ‘media’ legislation that was withdrawn by the Government at the 11th hour because the Government could not get the numbers.
Public opinion on both bills played a very large part in seeing both fail. That is not to diminish the hubris display by this AWU faction within the Government to impose their own agenda into law. Senior Ministers have had enough and called the spill to put the faction on notice. Those Ministers, Secretaries and Whips have placed Gillard and her faction on notice – they want their ALP back.
The rest of Australia should take notice and do likewise. Independents Windsor, Oakeshott, and Wilkie should do likewise and support the intended ‘no-confidence motion’ when the House next sits for the ‘Budget’ session in May ’13.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]