EYE-BALL Opinion – Legitimacy – Australia demands it – Gillard does not have it –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 19th Mar – A downside of Democracy – and the ease in which past Leaders move on –
– 16th Mar – The UNION’s – someone needs to tell them – about high labour costs –
– 15th Mar – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Legitimacy –
– Australia demands it – Gillard does not have it –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 23rd Mar 2013 |
|The ALP governs based on legitimacy that it has not earned. Gillard leads based on legitimacy she does not have. The Nation screams illegitimacy and Gillard spits in their face.
If anything has been proved in recent days – democracy in this Nation is not the will of the people, nor is a Government of the people, nor for the people. It is Gillard’s vision as a controlled puppet being managed by the AWU Union leadership.The true labor values represented in the elder leadership who all resigned their Minister positions exit leaving a void that Gillard will rue in days and weeks to come.
The Ministers who remain are the new Labor and they have proved their incompetence in all things in their unquestioning support for Gillard – i.e.
Rudd’s ‘never ever’ statement could not be clearer – and the senior ALP Ministers who pulled the pin today – minus Albanese and the two-faced Butler who blinked at the last moment yesterday – will leave a void in the ALP that will take decades to rebuild. Collectively, there is 150+ years of ALP experience in the party elders who quit or were sacked yesterday and today.
The list thus far is:
21st Mar 2013:
22nd Mar 2013:
Extract from Chris Bowen’s resignation speech:
This Leadership void cannot be replaced and the Government will be weakened further with these resignations. Gillard’s legitimacy is further weakened.
Word is that there will be more in coming days … and if the MP’s who supported Rudd and wanted change pause now and return to Gillard, then they do not deserve to be serving as MP’s in Government, nor the Parliament.
It these MP’s are so beholding to their job security and the Union hold over their endorsement – then that are not a part of any democracy I want to be respectful of.
In Gillard’s speech after the spill – reproduced below …
… she presumes that no challenger means unified and total support.
Good Governance comes from strong like-minded people who want to serve the people as opposed to their own ego’s and financial benefit.
Four Ministers and an additional four Parliamentary Secretaries and Whips have decided that the Leadership of their party are destroying the party put at risk a 100 years of traditional Labor values.
Some 40 odd other MP’s were also like-minded and are now in a position where they are required to pledge support to a Leader they do not believe in.
The question is obvious – why do they not cross the floor on any no-confidence motion?
If their head says no to Gillard, why hesitate over a new election – do they not think the electorate would think their actions courageous and reward them – or is that risk too high given that the ALP may dis-endorse them before the election.
What we are witnessing is an ALP split … the Unions and their control issues and the traditional ALP value MP’s who are nonaligned with Unions.
This splinter has been in the wind ever since the Rudd press conference prior to his assassination in June 2010 – listen below:
This week’s events are history in the making. Just as the Whitlam dismissal was defining – Gillard’s Leadership will be remembered for far worse reasons.
How Australia responds to this crisis will determine how the Nation provides for and assists generations to follow.
The media have all turned against Gillard and she only has herself to blame. Like any person who continually kills the messenger – Gillard has roved time and time again that she will not listen to Australia, nor the senior membership of her own Cabinet, and MP’s.
How Gillard can continue to lead in the face of all this negativity – i.e. polls on preferred PM, and 1st preferences at 30%, why do the Union aligned 50+ ALP MP’s and Senators decide the fate of a Nation?
Where is the democracy in that equation – a Government by the people, of the people, and for the people …
50+ MP’s and Senators are holding this Nation to a ransom that will not and can not be paid – it is time to turn the wrath of Australian’s to full throttle against these pathetically self-serving MP’s and Senators who are akin to Hitler’s loyal suicidal lieutenants in their last days – sheltered in a bunker knowing the complete destruction is only days, weeks away.
There is no legitimacy to Gillard –
… again … Gillard has no legitimacy …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]