EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard decides to jump off the cliff – she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 14th Mar – Conroy’s Proposed Media Overlord –
– 12th Mar – The Speaker of the House Fails all Australians – Question time is a farce, avoiding accountability –
– 11th Mar – On Education – ‘The Munsters’ style – Bowen and Garrett put on a show –
– 10th Mar – The Nation is Slipping Away – can you feel it? –
– 9th Mar – The Dribble … it’s just so exhausting …
– 6th Mar – Journalist’s – the perils of Slow News Days –
– 5th Mar – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard decides to jump off the cliff –
– she would like us to all to accept her invitation to follow – – her desperation is obvious and her judgement is becoming suicidal –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 15th Mar 2013 |
Quick Index of Topics:
… [click on link below to go directly to Topic of choice – return links provided.]
Gillard’s take on the 70,000 jobs created last month:
The ABS released the its monthly jobs report yesterday and had this to say about the jobs numbers …
The stat to focus on is the highlighted section, of the 71,500 jobs created, some 53,700 were part-time … not full time .. only 17,800 full time jobs were created.
How does this compare with the Feb 2012 numbers …
The full-time employment in Feb 2012 was 8,063,600, and in Feb 2013 – the number is 8,117,400 – an increase of 55,000 full-time jobs over the year.
Another stat is the utilisation of the workforce – i.e. the average hours worked in a month for combined full-time and part-time workers.
This extrapolation puts a clear focus on a trend under this ALP Government – part-time participation has increased, and full-time employment has decreased. The telling factor over all is that the number of hours worked by all PT and FT employees has reduced from 145.3 hours per month, to 140.4 hours per month.
This snapshot makes a mockery out of any positive spin both Swan and Gillard wants to put on the ABS release of the Feb unemployment numbers yesterday.
The decrease from 71.6% of the workforce in FT employment to 69.8% over the 5 years this Government has held office is a trend reversal of the PT employment numbers of 28.4% in 2008 to the 2013 number of 30.2%.
Gillard and Swan have presided over a workforce trend of job splitting and reducing the overall take home pay of all salaried employed.
The reduction from 145.3 hours average work hours worked by all employed persons, now sits at 140.4, a reduction of 4.9 hours for every employed person, just over an hour a week reduction.
Over a year that means a loss of some [12 * 4.9 = 58.8 hours] – @ say $25p/h = $1470 loss of income over a full year.
How could both Swan and Gillard, and all the other Cabinet members talk up these employment numbers.
Debt Ceiling and National Debt:
The more the Opposition tries to bring accountability to the House, the more stubborn the Government becomes in rejecting the probing put forward by the Opposition. It’s a stale-mate and Australia is being short-changed and forced to endure governance of the worst kind. It can only be assumed that both Oakeshott and Windsor support the Nations debt growth, just so long as they get their increased and bartered for share of the Regional Development funding.
The Australian people have a right to know what lies ahead with the debt explosion of 1000% since it took office – [$26 billion to $267 billion]. See Chart below.
This growth in just  years of Labor Government.
With the above type of explosive growth bought about by the gross mismanagement of our National finances – and given the long list of broken promises along the way, the continued European and Nth America GFC problems associated with National Debt structures – the Opposition have every right to ask questions.
More importantly – the Government holds the House in contempt when it does not see a need to answer these questions in a direct manner.
The fault is completely with the Government here and the problem is in trying to make them understand this.
How can the Opposition prepare its own policies and future plans for the economy and Nation if it has no baseline of understanding of where this Government is headed in terms of ongoing financial management.
The debate though Question Time during the week on the rise in the National debt ceiling to $300 billion, and the continued budget overspend is of concern to all Australians. Yet – this Government elected to shut down its responses and does not believe it should answer questions that ask why the Government has allowed this to happen.
The resultant debt of continued spending will impact on all Australians for generations to come. The accountability is owed …
Given the ALP tenure on Government, Gillard has taken it upon herself with the help of the Treasurer to try and spend their way to an election victory – it looks desperate, and Windsor and Oakeshott should put a stop to it.
When can the Government sees itself able to pay down debt and return the budget to surplus?
They gave their answers during the May, 2010, 11, and 12 budget speech’s and stated emphatically that 2012-13 was the year the budget would return to surplus. It is looking like a $30 billion deficit – how can the Government presume to avoid its accountability to the electorate on this issue. The Opposition have the right to ask the questions, just as the process of Government demands that the Government answers the questions. This falls on The Speakers head and her competence to do her job.
Gillard on ‘457’ visa’s:
Gillard gave an address to the ACTU Community Summit yesterday on – ‘Creating Secure Jobs And A Better Society’. It was a speech very similar to the speech she gave at the start of her ‘Rooty Hill’ week at the Western Sydney University.
The full text of Gillard’s speech delivered yesterday can be read here … [click on image to enlarge in a new window.]
Gillard for some reason has been told to target ‘457’ visa’s as an election stunt on the advice of McTernan’s and her puppet masters, Paul Howes and Bill Ludwig, two men she owes everything to when they paved the way for her to become Prime Minister with Rudd’s assassination.
The ABCs ‘7:30 Report’ Chris Uhlman reported on the ‘457’ speech by Gillard and introduced MICHAEL EASSON, CHAIRMAN, MINISTERIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL ON SKILLED MIGRATION for comment. Read the transcript of this interview and watch video of Gillard using this link.
Whatever the advice being offered and taken – the Gillard version is flawed and looks desperate. To highlight the point an extract from her speech yesterday appears below –
As was pointed out by commentators throughout the day – what is Gillard thinking when she attacks the professional health system when regional and remote Australian can’t get the Doctors, the Nurses, the Pharmacists, or other essential health staff to man hospitals and GP type services.
Overseas Doctors have been pushed into regional areas as a condition of their ‘457’ visa permits. When Gillard now attacks and targets these ‘457’ visa holders – she is attaching the regional survival of health services all across Australia. Gillard is bordering on lunacy and the pressure of her demise is impacting of her ability to access what she says before she says it.
Gillard’s owed loyalty to the Union’s is obvious – just what she owes Howes and Ludwig only she can know. What that are wanting from her in her last months is everything she can offer to help the Unions out and overcome the negativity that surrounds Unions at the moment.
This ‘457’ visa beat-up serves no one other than the Unions – Howes and Ludwig are happy-chappies this morning as the rest of Australia scratches their heads and asks where is this hostility towards the ‘457’ immigrant worker group coming from.
There is every chance that this Gillard rallying cry will provide the opportunity for the Unions to turn militant before the election. It will be calculated and over what they perceive as local job’s being taken by overseas workers.
Gillard has to be countered in her contempt for the workforce and the votes of Australia – … every day she remains in office is another day of opportunity that leads to more damage that will have to be unraveled at some point in the future..
The Governments Performance in the House this week:
The House sitting week ended as it began with both sides sinking further into the abyss that is conflicted accountability.
The Government does not believe it owes Australia any answers, and the Opposition are happy to pose questions it knows it will never get answers to.
The impasse is a measure of our political process that gave us this minority Government. Any call by Oakshott and Windsor that the legislative process has worked over the past three odd years is pure fallacy. They count the number of pieces of legislation passed – the rest of the electorate count the cost of division and loss of respect for our political process.
Rest assured – Windsor and Oakeshott are responsible for the panacea that is the gross neglect and mismanagement of this Nations finances. Their continued support for the Gillard Leadership in the face of a Nations tears, demonstrates that the power they were given by the electorate, be it inadvertently, has been poorly placed.
There is only more frustration and more disturbing commentary for the Australian electorate as the ‘Rooty Hill’ experiment, and this weeks attack on ‘457’ visas is any indication to go by.
The Government is the ‘hare in the glare’ and has nowhere to go … Gillard trapped her own caucus when she announced a Sept 14 election without broad support.
We are witnessing the last days of the ALP as we now it … the ALP are self-destructing and Gillard herself could save so many if she fell on the bomb and let herself take the blast. It would make so many people happier.
There is nothing left to guess anymore – Gillard is evil … and every bit disrespectful to the PM position as she is to her parliamentary colleagues, and the Australian people.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]