EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard helping the WA Election Campaign –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 4th Mar – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard and Rooty Hill – why not Gillard -helping the WA Election Campaign –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 5th Mar 2013 |
|There is a very good reason why Gillard is in ‘Rooty Hill’ this week – WA ALP told her not to come over there to help with the State Elections to be held this weekend.
There is no more evidence needed to demonstrate how marginalised Gillard is within her own party …
WA Polls show Gillard is damaging to the local ALP brand – she’s loathed in QLD, NSW are up to their ear lobes in ALP corruption, Victoria is about the only place where ALP is still friendly pub talk.
The WA Opposition Leader asked as politely as possible – ‘Please Julia – give us a chance and stay away’. What else could she do?
McTurd – her Media and all things fashion advisor – here on the ALP detested ‘457 visa’, and from Gillards place of birth – had to serve her up some local grown ‘brown-stuff’ to stop the media sniffing up the real story and exposing the void in Gillard’s calendar during an important State election.
That cover-up is the ‘Rooty Hill’ Gillard show.
Reports this morning by media personalities are they are beginning to expose the lack of access the public have to Gillard during this ‘heart-felt’ need to interface with Western Sydney. Reports are that everything is tightly staged managed, and her security is so tight a 10ft photographer could not get a photo unless it was posed for.
None of the shell-shocked ALP supporting press have come to grips with the reality of the last month or so … they are zombies still trying to come to terms that their beloved ALP is in electoral tatters … what will they do now …
More of the same I’m afraid – for as much as they are beginning to believe Gillard is gone – they just want to go at Abbott harder as payback – or maybe it is the even changing world of print media … Fairfax’s demise to a tabloid, the job layoff’s, the end of a way of life for so many – free air trips on the PM’s plane, expenses to spend, and all whilst awaiting the question sheet handed out before each press conference.
The ABC’s political commentator Lyndal Curtis made her vocation cringe again this morning by asking inane questions of Abbott trying to mitigate Gillard’s weakness’. Could she be more obvious … if she is so worried about ‘457 visas’ and their application – what has Gillards advisor in McTurd done to deserve a queue jump to local employment – and for him to be appointed to such a profile position that has so much influence on National politics … why is the media not hounding Gillard on this controversal appointment?
To the people of ‘Rooty Hill’ – you are second choice for Gillard … and if your Leaders had of asked her to stay away as well – but how could they – most are ALP Federal Ministers and lick Gillard’s boots whenever she clicks her heels – what would she have done with this continued gap in her schedule?
This is what Julia has become – a ‘diva’ tourist attraction for Western Sydney for the week … befitting if you want to further shoot ALP in the foot.
Roll over Julia – even Tim does not want to be seen with you in front of the camera … it’s about time you listened to the Nation and stopped postulating …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]