EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ – It’s all about – Me…Me…Me… & I…I…I… –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 4th Mar – Abbott still in chase mode – Will he ever choose to be a Leader –
– 3rd Mar – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard and her ‘Rent a Crowd’ –
– It’s all about – Me… Me… Me… & I..I…I… –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 4th Mar 2013 |
|I‘ve been waiting all morning for a copy of the transcript from the Gillard speech delivered last night to the ALP ‘rent-a-crowd’ she took with her to Western Sydney.
Some weeks ago amid the Obeid, Thompson and disaster poll data Gillard was given a warning – ‘turn things around before the House sits in March or we will boot you out’.Everything since then has demonstrated Gillard is aware her neck is being stretched. This ‘Rooty Hill’ trip is her zenith … so much of Gillards future as PM now rests upon her performance this week.
A friend mentioned in passing that in recent days her public performances are not her usual upbeat self – they noticed in particular that her hair has even become disheveled … the part is not straight, not bouncy, and looks flat.
Gillard gave two interviews on ‘Today’ and ‘Sunrise’ this morning – both interview transcripts up available already … yet the speech she gave last night is not.
I went looking on YouTube to find the WSU speech … it came in four parts thanks to YouTube uploader Jane Boyer … and presented below: [Further comments below.]
Part 1: [9:43sec – Gillard speech starts from 1:20sec mark.]
Part 2:… [10:00sec]
Part 3:… [8:40sec]
Part 4:… [3:26sec]
Many thanks to Jane Boyer … I know how much works goes into producing a quality YouTube upload.
Also – the ABC ran an extensive summary of the ‘election’ campaign style launch the speech felt like – link to that News 24 story here and includes video interviews …
In the 16 odd hours since Gillard delivered this speech, the media have reported ad-nauseam on the ‘spin’ and political message it delivered. I gave up counting the promises it contained … will Australia listen or learn that this PM is a unabashed liar … she tells porkies with a poker face ranked with the best of them.
Her backup were the Ministerial desperadoes listed below … all introduced individually during Gillard’s introduction – the links provided are to the AEC 2010 election results for each of these current MP’s:
Gillard’s intros went on for a good 4-5 minutes with crowd cheering, clapping, waving – rock stars they ain’t …she named another 15-20 ALP dignitaries in the crowd – all seated in front and the rest of the crowd were obviously an ALP die-hard rent-a-crowd put in place to present a Gillard team for the future. There would be no disruptions … this had to go smoothly and the security was extremely tight.
Not one name on the above list of Ministers, has any real clout as an individual – what was noticeable was the absence of Bill Shorten … and the rest of the Victorian ‘handbag brigade’.
Another personal note was the tone Gillard used throughout her speech – we’ve all heard it before many times as she delivers a condolence speech in the House – delivered with all sincerity and a tone that appeals … but we’ve been here many times before … a switch-up to that screeching ‘chalk on a blackboard’ spine chilling tone that makes you want to switch channel is always only a heartbeat away. When it happens all Australia wants to tip ice water all over her to shut her up, to throw a rotten tomato hoping it hits fair and square … we know her mood swings are scenario induced and even Hollywood producers and directors would have trouble dealing with our own ‘diva’.
We’ve heard it, lived it, and dealt with it … yet as this ALP Government marches toward its ‘death-camp’ type fate … nobody said it was going to be painless watching Gillard fall from grace – joyous yes … but she will never have to face and pay the price for her crimes committed against Australia as the rest of Australia does.
Gillard mentioned the ‘Mining Boom’ is far from over in her speech … absolute bullshit … she backed it up with the same Wayne Swan ‘stump’ he uses to ignite the hopes of the future – ‘The Investment Pipeline” … if only it were true …
Mr Swan is most famous for the ‘Dunce of the Year’ awarded him a few years ago, and most recently his backflip on a budget surplus promises during the 2010 election in year 2012-13, and the promised windfall revenues from the MRRT – you tell me why would anyone would listen to Gillard reading from Swan’s obituary failures … it was ugly.
The vision of Abbott helping to clean up Sydney, getting his hands dirty speaks to Gillards misandry … why was she not out there showing she’s prepared to break a fingernail, to stand in some mud, to show just how Australian she wants us all to believe she is …
This woman is a puppet and the string links that pull and direct her on que is now thread bare and well used.
She cannot be reinvented again … her real persona has convinced Australia that she is toxic and to have to wait until September to be rid of her will be painful for Australia. Her entourage represented the weakest bunch of ‘moles’ and all personally selected as members of her ‘handbag brigade’ – were there for their own political survival … it would seem the ALP have divided along NSW and Victorian lines, and the QLD’s in Emerson and Swan living off the crumbs Gillard throws their way, are looking equally desperate.
Another point of interest was Gillard never introduced one female Minister to the crowd. It is not known if any were there – but their absence from Gillard’s roll call is significant. Me thinks this was a ‘before you die’ type of wake …
We can only hope … and trust that the media lift their heads from the ground food scraps and begin to look above for the crap that is about to rain down.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]