EYE-BALL Opinion – Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 28th Feb – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Government – The Best PONZI Scheme ever –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 3rd Mar 2013 |
|I‘ve been housebound due to the late summer wet here in Queensland – it’s Sunday and having just watched the ABC’s ‘Insiders’, Channel 10’s ‘The Bolt Report’, and ‘Meet the Press’, I am no more inspired then I was all of last week.
What did cross my mind was the futility of it all … an insanity of a sort … i.e. the more we write about and challenge our Leadership, the more it worsens and/or stays the same.
Then … a lightbulb moment – and it’s not clear whether it was a smart or clever awakening, or whether is was just another one of the many thoughts that come to mind and then spends a few moments ping-ponging around my brain trying to foster a story.
The troublesome linger is I’ve just spend another wasted Sunday morning watching so-called political commentary, and combine this with the month-long late summer wet season, flooded swampy unmown back-yards, drifting aromas more akin with sewerage plants, the many flying annoyances that don’t respect fly screens, and all the other QLD summer delights – what is always there lurking in the background is the lingering need to express the anger, the need to vent, and be it this internal rage that is responsible for drawing this story out – the process is crucial and it was this process that festered upon itself and drew me in like a beacon that produced the rant type commentary below.
Wow!!! … did that intro give you some insight you wish you had never known about … well you’re half way through the story now so why not read the rest …
PONZI Scheme – is it another expression for Government:
What is a PONZI scheme … according to Wikipedia – my most trusted source for this type of information
Now let me present what a Government does …
The new debt created in the Rudd/Gillard ALP Government’s two terms has created some $300 billion of new debt, there are no rules on its payback other than the liability passes to the next Government in how they will trim taxpayers to pay for the interest cost and the principal payback.
Is this not the very essence of how a PONZI scheme works?
The PONZI scheme within the PONZI scheme:
PM Gillard will receive a near $300k p/a pension for life. She was born in 1961 and if a full life of 85 is achieved, that means the pension entitlement will be a liability upon future taxpayers for another 34 years … yet she has not made any personal contribution to that scheme … the taxpayers make a contribution representing 15.4% of her base salary –
Ms Gillard has been an MP since 1998 – well before the 2004 Superannuation changes introduced by Howard.
Assuming Gillard is no longer PM after the next election … and that she either loses her seat or resigns shortly thereafter as past Leaders are proned to do … Rudd being the exception in recent history … her 15 years of service and at an average taxpayer-funded contribution of say $30,000 per annum, her total parliamentary superannuation balance would be … ($30k * 15 years = $450k) …
You get that right … add some interest income and the PONZI aspect becomes quite exposed.
Gillard will draw around $300k a year, plus all the other ex PM perks which will come in a later post … for the next 34 odd years – giving a total present day value payout of some $10.2 million … and all to be paid for by existing and future taxpayers, after they have already made 100% of her paid entitlements of some $450k to date.
What else could this be called if not a glorified and sanctioned PONZI scheme operated from within the Governments bigger PONZI scheme.
OH – I hear jeers from the MP’s reading this story – where is the FRAUD … and to be honest – a PONZI scheme in the true sense has to be a fraud …
My response is that any scheme paid for by the masses, to benefit anyone other than the masses is in fact a type of fraud.
This is not just an Australian Government PONZI scheme – it’s a world-wide order and they meet regularly to compare notes on how to better the scheme for themselves … summits like G20, G8, G7, and other regional conferences meet regularly and all expenses are paid for by taxpayers.
The exposed reasons for these meetings is to discuss global economic management – but look where it has all led us … the GFC … so as a collective group with the responsibility of improving life on the planet – they failed and now are throwing credit card cash at the problem to keep it all afloat – more evidence of a PONZI scheme about to fail.
The only ones getting anything out of these global trips are the Leaders and hanger-on’s racking up first-class travel, frequent flyer points, having their tourism credentials stamped on passports, and to foster post political appointments in this ‘buddy’ system structure …
No … is it all a dream as I decide to post or trash the comments above … I pause for a moment … it is only a moment because I believe in the above …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]