EYE-BALL Opinion – Media Ownership Agenda – The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 27th Feb – Governance under Gillard – No Care and No end Responsibility –
– 26th Feb – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
– 25th Feb – Gillard – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Media Ownership Agenda –
– The Gillard Asylum trying to shoot the messenger –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 28th Feb 2013 |
|The Communications Minister Stephen Conroy is a special talent in the Gillard Government – he gives new meaning to the term – ‘fu_kwit’ … his stupidity revealed in recent comments about ‘spectrum’ licences’ reveal him as self-appointed dumbest Federal Minister ever.
What was Rudd thinking when he appointed this neanderthal to the Communications portfolio and in charge of the $40 billion NBN rollout … really – this idiot in charge of a $40 billion Government spend that has failed in every target it has set itself since the project commenced.
Conroy is now making new waves about media ownership and the concerns of the Government about Channel 10’s ‘Meet the Press’ current affairs program, and its ownership links to the Murdoch media empire. Read story below:
Conroy’s – ‘I am God’ speech”…
The new ‘spectrum’ licenses are currently being put up for tender. There has to be great concern when Conroy speaks about the tender process and claims to have the power of a dictator – see clip below:
The wording of this speech is extracted and ran in the same media – read below:
This is an example of Conroy’s abilities … many times before this site has produced employment history of our Federal Ministers to show just how unqualified they are to hold the positions they do – Conroy has featured several times – but to refresh:
English by birth, his economics degree was put to use as a research assistant and then a Superannuation Officer with the TWU before he was rewarded with a Senate position in 1996 to replace Senator Gareth Evans … Conroy for Evans … what a failing for the ALP … and now this dickhead is the Leader in House in the Senate for the Government.
Conroy is no more than a Union thug rewarded with a Senate position for his loyalty … his promotion to Leader of the Government in the Senate came after Senator Chris Evans resigned a few weeks ago – Conroy’s remuneration is now some 187.5% times the Parliamentary ‘base salary’ structure – some $357,281 p/a … there is no way this idiot could earn that money in the private sector …
And now as reported above – Gillard, Conroy, and Swan are having clandestine discussions on how to prevent ‘Meet the Press’ and its host Andrew Bolt from commenting in a ‘free speech’ context, on and about the Government of the day. The reason offered – Conroy and company does not like the way the Murdoch and affiliated media outlets are commenting about the Government performance.
The very concept that Conroy believes he can rule the telecommunications realm in a dictatorial manner defies the democracy aspect of our political system.
He was not censured for his comments quoted above … he was not forced to apologised for the embarrassment he bestowed on the Government and his Ministerial responsibilities … he is just another example of this Gillard led juggernaut heading over a cliff and trying to take us all with them.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]