EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 24th Feb – Killing You Softly –
– 19th Feb – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard – ‘Dead Woman Walking’ –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 26th Feb 2013 |
|The news has been leaked and all Australia is laughing – the PM is going to spend a week in Rooty Hill NSW on the taxpayers dime. She is leaving The Lodge, and Kirribilly House and going to stay in accommodation in the western Sydney suburbs trying to win back support for the ALP.
Who said the election campaign has not started?
Prime Minister Gillard is showing us her underbelly – desperation has forced her to consider all options and the best advice that her strategist has come up with is a stunt like this.
Spending a week deep in ALP heartland in an effort to save some ALP seats if fine at face value – but the campaigning rules are quite clear on electioneering.
Once an election has been nominated, and the Parliament is dissolved – political parties have to pay the expenses for all electioneering by MP’s and their staff.
What is Gillard’s trip to Rooty Hill about if it is not to campaign in Labor heartland trying to arrest the pol data?
And she expects the taxpayer to foot the bill … where are the AEC and their audit of this abuse of the intent of the election rules? Gillard could campaign on taxpayer funds all the way up until she dissolves Parliament in mid August as she has declared and that has to be criminal in its intent.
Desperate people to desperate things … Gillard is a ‘sow on a spit’ – being roasted and basted with slow turns … she still thinks she still has life whilst she can still draw breath to screech her dribble … she thinks the bravado thing will save her … there is nothing more pathetic or stupid then when someone thinks the show is still going when the lights have been turned off, and everybody went home.
Newspoll data out Monday confirmed the Nielsen poll’s results from a week earlier and caucus are in a flap – Rudd keeps saying ‘no thanks’ … Shorten is hiding in the bushes … nobody else wants the job, and Gillard is being fogged marched by her own Party to an electoral defeat they will splinter the ALP for a very long time.
This Rooty Hill stunt will fail, but Gillard still believes she can pull a rabbit out of a hat … it is truly sad … when it fails there will be another gimmick, and another, and another like there has been over the past month or so … lets look at the past few weeks,
Yes that is right – she is a lie in every way, in every thing, and in ever decreasing levels of political morality.
She offends Australians in ever increasing numbers as reflected in the poll data. The majority of Australia want her gone … yet she refuses to accept the obvious. Her advisor’s are forever ‘shooting from the hip’ with ideas to try and arrest the political freefall she finds herself in … and caucus is frozen like zombies … they are all not unlike the living dead … Nobody writes a good story about her anymore … all the media have turned their backs and they can smell the blood …
Gillard is poison to this Nation … how do we get rid of her now?
The message has to be sent – there are some 14 million registered voters … represented by 150 MP’s – 72 of which are ALP. If each of those 72 ALP MP’s received an e-mail from all the people who want her gone with a simple message like the one below – :
… do you think it might motivate caucus …
Please – send this message via an e-mail, ring the Electoral Office, send it by Fax, bombard the Caucus Members with a message so strong and with weight of numbers that it will force them to act. You could also think about sending it to the Independents, Oakeshott, Windsor, Wilkie, and Brandt, as well … Katter already votes with the Coalition, and Slipper and Thompson are a lost cause and their fate already sealed.
Links to every MP e-mail can be found using the Australian Parliamentary Website Members and Senator links below … have your say now.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]