EYE-BALL Opinion – The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] – Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard, and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 19th Feb – The Peter Slipper AFP Charge Sheet –
– 19th Feb – The Australian’s Hedley Thomas on – Gillard’s links to Federal Court candidate Bernard Murphy – not revealed –
– 19 Feb – Gillard – A Leadership Bully – Woman with Balls proves she is no Leader –
– 19th Feb – Gillard – Leadership Bully –
– 19th Feb – A ‘Sports Doping’ Update – a ploy to kill the Obeid and Thompson news cycle –
– 17th Feb – Politics has lost its ‘Bling’ – the shallowness of Social media reflected in politics –
– 17th Feb – The Australian Parliament – Question Time – Standing Orders – and the abuse of –
– 7th Feb – Telstra Corp and their Bigpond service – again failing to respect their customers …
– 5th Feb – Obeid [Senior] Testimony – ALP doomed for years over endemic corruption issues –
– 5th Feb – ALP MP’s are divorced bedfellows – Simon Crean shows frighteningly poor judgement –
– 4th Feb – Craig Thompson – his enemies grow – Brilliant Op Ed story by Paul Sheehan –
– 4th Feb – Government Policies in the Technology Age – Computer spend poor judgement –
– 3rd Feb – How close are we to Spain – Corruption leads to riots –
– 3rd Feb – Government a shambles – Gillard desperate – Whitlam era revisited …
– 30th Jan – Gillard clearly rattled by AWU scandal – does not want the Opposition pursuing her AWU involvement …
– 30th Jan – An AWU Scandal Review – including Alan Jones and Mike Smith Interviews –
– 28th Jan – Communications Minister Conroy needs a POKE – one that will make him stand tall and take notice –
– 23rd Jan – A new low – Gillard buying Aboriginal Votes –
– 16th Jan – Claims of Climate Change Answers – Akin to Lucifer and the evil men do –
– 13th Jan – 2013 Geo Political & Economic Predictions – Global uncertainty at post 9/11 high –
– 3rd Jan – Paul Howes joins the ‘idiot’ crowd –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The “Asylum Welfare Union Assoc” [AWU-A] –
– Incorporated by Gillard, for the benefit of Gillard,
– and sacrificed by all for Gillard –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 19th Feb 2013 |
The AWU National conference has been the ALP refuge over the past two days. It acts as a retreat from the real world of disaster-politics Gillard will face every day between now and the next election … if she last’s as Leader.
Paul Howes opened the AWU Conference with a traditional ‘hard-yakka’ union call to get the delegates and guests over the latest poll data, and the Obeid aftertaste – see Harry’s Growl post on Howes speech here … [Link to Howes full speech]
All that can be said is well done to Gillard and her media team to come up with the idea to use the ACC report to throw Australian sport under the bus to save themselves.
Next up was Gillard – she owes Bill Ludwig Snr big time and there was no way Gillard could abstain given her AWU scandal involvement, and the need to stay ahead of the police now stalking her for an interview to answer questions about a certain ‘power of attorney’ document, and about when it was signed, and who was in attendance at that signing.
We’re all waiting for news on how she is gonna get herself out of that mess … but if anything Gillard has proved to be a ‘cat’ with still plenty of lives left. [Link to Gillard’s full speech]
Throughout the night’s after conference dinner party the merriment was obvious …
Where was Tim was a question the media was asking themselves?
The party after the after party went something like this – thanks to Larry Pickering for his unknowing contribution … he won’t mind …
That all all happened yesterday … Tuesday rolled on by and late breakfast’s were the go – Gillard lost her strap-on somewhere – rumor has it that one of the paid helpers it was used on tucked it away in a bodily hidden to save as a souvenir. The ‘strap-on’ will appear on eBay at some time in the future … [For those who don’t understand the significance of the ‘strap-on‘ visit Larry Pickering’s photo site here and look at his Gillard Cartoon collection – or just see the Pickering Cartoon below …]
Those delegates who spoke today obviously stayed away from the legendary Gillard ‘orgy-fest’s’ … never mind there will be another one tonight and tomorrow … she has a lot of favours to repay, and if she wants to stay PM until the election she will be working every night of the conference.
The speakers today [Tuesday] were –
To read the full Conference agenda – click here …
A interesting speaker was the new RBA Board member Heather Ridout. She was formerly Australian Business Industry [ABI] President, and an new Government appointee to the RBA.
I would have thought that some distance would be observed from a member of the RBA Board and as a guest speaker at this AWU conference. Ridout’s ALP allegiance is obvious and that to me reflects a conflict of interest – both on the issue of independence, and in terms of her qualifications to serve on the Board of the RBA.
I read Gillard’s opening address and found the same old ‘Union value rattling’ about Jobs, Jobs, and more jobs. There were so many weak points that this site has raised countless times an I’m sick of writing her down.
I’ve taken a different tact then to reading the same commentary.
Gillard showed no ill-effects from the ‘rumble party’ on Sunday night, or the disaster polls out Monday – but amongst the party faithful she could not afford to show any weakness in this crowd.
This conference is a last throw of the dice for the ALP facing the loss of some 25 seats at the next Federal election. My call is that the swing will be bigger as the Thompson and Slipper court cases are still to unfold in the time before the election in September.
There is also the ICAC decision on Obeid which will trigger another robust news cycle … the police investigation into Gillard and her AWU cover-up, and the next round of polls and the next after that every two weeks … no amount of ‘Houdini’ tricks can save Gillard … in fact after the pain she has inflicted on this Nation it will serve as some type of justice to see her wilt and dry out as she stumbles from crisis to crisis.
The Australian economy will worsen as a result but what else can be done when the bloody Independents and Greens vote to support supply. They should sit in the ‘shit-house’ with her …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]