EYE-BALL Opinion – ALP MP’s are divorced bedfellows – Simon Crean shows frightening poor judgement –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 4th Feb – Craig Thompson – his enemies grow – Brilliant Op Ed story by Paul Sheehan –
– 4th Feb – Government Policies in the Technology Age – Computer spend poor judgement –
– 3rd Feb – How close are we to Spain – Corruption leads to riots –
– 3rd Feb – Government a shambles – Gillard desperate – Whitlam era revisited …
– 30th Jan – Gillard clearly rattled by AWU scandal – does not want the Opposition pursuing her AWU involvement …
– 30th Jan – An AWU Scandal Review – including Alan Jones and Mike Smith Interviews –
– 28th Jan – Communications Minister Conroy needs a POKE – one that will make him stand tall and take notice –
– 23rd Jan – A new low – Gillard buying Aboriginal Votes –
– 16th Jan – Claims of Climate Change Answers – Akin to Lucifer and the evil men do –
– 13th Jan – 2013 Geo Political & Economic Predictions – Global uncertainty at post 9/11 high –
– 3rd Jan – Paul Howes joins the ‘idiot’ crowd –
– 27th Dec – Climate Change & The Human Factor – The Silent Debate nobody wants to talk about –
– 17th Dec – American Gun Laws – will to change is just not there for Legislators
– 15th Dec – “International men of Mystery” – An Australian modern-day Bank Heist story –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– ALP MP’s are divorced bedfellows –
– Simon Crean shows frighteningly poor judgement –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 5th Feb 2013|
|As the ALP brand self destructs, Gillard and her Ministers have come up with a plan to use Kevin Rudd to help them win the 2013 election. If one was looking for the bazaar plot for a new TV mini series – this latest ALP stalling stunt is likened to a failing TV series.
Fictional scripts could not be written to match the non-fiction ALP drama unfolding in recent days, weeks, and months – will it be enough to save the Government for the axe or just prolong what most of us know anyway?
I read a story this morning that had senior Minister Simon Crean giving comments about Kevin Rudd being used as a positive ‘asset’ for the Party to be use in the announced 2013 election campaign. Crean tampered his comments with provisos – read more below:
Rudd is now seen as a Party owned asset to be talked about and used in the best interest’s of the Party – what an absolute disconnection from reality.
Not 12 months ago the ALP Ministry rolled themselves out as a team and castigated Kevin Rudd in ways that would have humbled most, and force a complete capitulation. Who would want to work in that environment when you are so obviously dispised and not wanted? Rudd endured because he knew he would have his day.
Simon Crean was one of those Ministers who vented on Rudd. Yet, when all else has failed to lift the ALP’s electoral appeal, and all the while Kevin Rudd has retained his 60%+ personal ratings with the electorate – these assassins, these cowardly Union turds now want Rudd to save the Party from an electoral armageddon.
These Leaders have no shame, no understanding that they who live by the sword die by the sword – no amount of Rudd charm will prevent Gillard’s own dismissal and all her Ministry with her.
One might add that as Women rise, and rise, and rise in the political game, men are falling, failing, and fumbling.
Pollsters tell us that women are the voters who decide elections and male Leaders need to appeal to that demographic – they have to sell themselves like ‘femaile street workers’ and charm the female voter through a camera lense.
Women use makeup and accessories to allure – though some women politicians need to look at themselves in the mirror. Men on the other hand are befuddled, what colour tie, suit, shirt, how much makeup, lip gloss??? – and then the eyebrow trimming, the ear-hair grooming, the nose-hair removal, the clean-shaven look, or the Hugh Jackman stubble that women go for … hell let men be men before they freely offer up their manhood in the chase for female electoral approval.
Maybe that should be looked at – if our male Leaders are no longer able or interested in sex, then so much of the elements that are drawn to and corrupt the power they have no longer becomes an issue. Should male politicians be eunuch’s – now that is out of left-field?
Rudd’s ego might be stoked by the desperation in the call from his beloved Party – but it would be a mistake. The ALP brand is forever damaged and that destruction was caused by the very Union factions who have and still are controlling the ALP.
Given how the HSU, and the AWU scandals are playing out – there is much more to come. For Rudd to assist and try to save the Party now would be a mistake. He knows this and is why his on-camera door-stop interview this morning made light of questions asking him about another Leadership spill.
Journalist – throw them a bone and they want all the meat … think before you listen to your editor getting you to try and milk a male cow.
It’s a case of the Unions having to roll over and humble themselves before all of Australia before trust can begin to reform.
They need to be completely reformed and taken back to the absolute bottom of the pecking order before they can think about a Party resurrection.
Why can’t the ALP leaders not see what the AWU, the HSU, and the ICAC exposure of the Obeid hubris toward his corruption, without any sign remorse for his actions, but the denials in the face of overwhelming evidence – it is as if it was his right to profit from public office …no the blood-letting is far from done at this stage and any Rudd intervention will only prolong the remedy.
Crean’s on the record comments, and those of other Ministers trying to cajole Rudd back to campaign for them is a desperate last throw of the dice. The ALP know what they’re in for – to have buried the AWU and HSU scandal’s, and the Obeid corruption this long without forcing Gillard to deal with the parties involved, and account for her own AWU involvement – shows an extreme lack of judgement by those at the top of the ALP parliamentary party.
Please Mr Rudd – do yourself a favour and leave the ALP to whatever fate the electorate is preparing to bring down.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please use/click on your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]