EYE-BALL Opinion – Claims of Climate Change Answers – Akin to Lucifer and the evil men do –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 13th Jan – 2013 Geo Political & Economic Predictions – Global uncertainty at post 9/11 high –
– 3rd Jan – Paul Howes joins the ‘idiot’ crowd –
– 27th Dec – Climate Change & The Human Factor – The Silent Debate nobody wants to talk about –
– 17th Dec – American Gun Laws – will to change is just not there for Legislators
– 15th Dec – “International men of Mystery” – An Australian modern-day Bank Heist story –
– 13th Dec – eBay Traders on welfare tracked – for income and tax investigations –
– 12th Dec – Roxon joins Gillard as Enemy of the State – The Slipper verdict 1s Justice denied
– 11th Dec – Gillard is Dividing A NATION – It’s not about Politics, but rightful entitlement –
– 6th Dec – Gillard’s Judgement again challenged – what she’ll do for any positive publicity –
– 5th Dec – ALP Senator John Faulkner – Perhaps a dark horse for the PM job –
– 5th Dec – QLD ALP Badguys land plum jobs – Gillard continues to add to the mediocrity –
– 3rd Dec – Bob Katter’s Australian Party – an alternative –
– 3rd Dec – Some ‘Carbon-Tax’ reality –
– 29th Nov – A Slithering, Slimy, Spitting Lizard – Part II – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – A follow-up Story –
– 28th Nov – A slithering, slimy, spitting Lizard – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – now exposed –
– 26th Nov – The Collective v the Abstract – Gillard is aware of her wrong doings –
– 25th Nov – Distressed Damsel Gillard’s Black Knight – Bruce Wilson’s 11th hour offer to defend Gillard –
– 24th Nov – The Jewish v Arab problem – A naive perspective –
– 24th Nov – Hedley Thomas plunges the knife – Gillard mortally wounded –
– 23rd Nov – Immigration and Asylum Seekers – What is the real answer –
– 20th Nov – Schoolies Week Starts – The Booze for Kids debate again heats up –
– 16th Nov – How Deep does the AWU corruption cover-up go? – An exposé on innuendo, evidence, hearsay and conjecture
– 15th nov – Hedley Thomas exploding on Gillard – Gillard has a case to answer …
– 14th Nov – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Claims of Climate Change Answers –
– Akin to Lucifer and the evil men do –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 16th Jan 2013|
|The Australia Summer for 2012-13 is half over and everybody is experiencing the heat, the bushfires, the smoke, and believing that this summer represents something bigger than it really is.
The climate ‘alarmist’s’ are out there spreading the news about how this summer is proof positive that climate change is here. To the sceptics it is as if Lucifer himself is out there feeding the ‘Climate Change’ debate.
Is it possible to look at a weather extreme these days without ‘Climate Change’ being blamed?
Every weather pattern forecaster indicated the ‘El Nino’ effect on Australia would be more pronounced this summer off the back of ‘La Nina’ weather patterns the previous 3 years. During that period we saw our dams full, the Queensland and Victorian floods, the milder temperatures, and now in a full-blown summer of bushfire and extremes of heat – where has all the moisture gone?
For starters the back burning that would have happened during winters a decade or so ago would have prepared the undergrowth for a hot summer and the bushfires we have today would not have been as extreme. All the scare mongering about under growth equalling fuel is true and we are seeing it this summer. What would be the score if forestry rangers have been able to burn off the ‘fuel load’ in winter like they used to … would there have been less CO2 emitted as compared with the current bushfire cycle imposing its hell and brimstone?
Scientists tell us about millennium old weather patterns … and the question between alarmist and sceptic is divided … having once been an alarmist from the mid 90’s and up until the Rudd election – with the ‘moral challenge of the 21st century’ statement I became more widely read and began to ask questions in why I believed in the ‘alarmist’ rhetoric.
I reversed my position – I now believe that we owe it to ourselves to become more efficient users of what energy resources we have left and to find new ways that are not fossil fuel dependent. I also believe that mother nature will take care of its own without fervor or favour to humans.
What does it mean if sea levels do rise? Will floods become more ravaging, typhoons, cyclones, and hurricanes more damaging – if so it will be because the human habitat has encroached on natures providence without regard or respect to history, or accounting for the long-term damage damming and blocking river flows has caused.
Man has found in a short 200 years ways to capture natures abundant harvest – the question I ask – have we harvested too much too quickly, and without regard to the consequences of the explosive human population and the greed man has as his motive in those last 200 years?
Over this Summer period there has been a series of media fed stories again questioning the long-range human induced climate change predictions. One such article was published in The Australian today and was about the predicted rise of sea levels … read caption below:
This story in isolation was tame and not hardly worth the notice – however in context with the extremes of our current summer, and the other stories being printed around the globe and at home – it forms a piece of the jig-saw that forms the debate.
Presented below are links to other current and active media stories from around the World on the ‘Climate Change’:
And then there is the ‘Climate Madness’ side of the debate …
Look – in my mindset the debate is far from clear yet the ‘alarmist’s’ have the sway by a yardstick measure that is not reflected within the scientific community. Nations around the world have committed to spending trillions’ over coming decades in an attempt to reduce carbon emissions.
In the known universe and history of our planet – our mother nature takes care of itself, volcanic eruptions, ice cap melts and re-freeze, northern and southern hemisphere oscillations – in a life time we all get to see and experience the extremes of a time freeze second of the Planets history – yet we have hubris the think that we can predict the future from that spec of time and out living in that moment. Just how arrogant do we think we are?
In that same second of time freeze our scientists have calculated that the current atmospheric CO2 level emission rise, from 35 parts per million to 39 parts per million, has the consequence of challenging life’s existence on this planet within a 100 years or so.
I cannot accept how portions of the global scientific community can predict that it is only CO2 that has caused any perceived warming and sea level rises? Surely human population and the planets ability to sustain population at current and increased levels form a part of the debate and the solution.
Bushfires produce CO2 and other gas emissions, a decade ago Indonesia was burning rainforests for a number of years to clear land for farming purposes … the Amazon has been doing this as well – hell some 30 years ago we were told that the Amazon rainforest was needed to save the planet – yet 50% of that rainforest has already been turned into pasture and urban development … how series is the fight for rainforests if they are the conduit to keep CO2 levels stable.
Al Gore has much to answer for with his alarmist ‘Inconvenient Truth’ story … yes it was a story as seen through a story tellers eyes, and as always the human race saw a tale and believed it without so much as a questioning to its purpose, its accuracy, or its moral integrity.
Since then – Governments all over the world have fallen over themselves funding grant applications from any scientist wanting to prove climate change. Conversely – the scientist who wants to disprove the theory does not get the same funding or resources.
Vested interests support vested interests … and that leads to the question all Australia wants answered – what is the real motive behind Gillards ‘Carbon Tax’ reversal?
Was it to gain power as PM with the support of the Greens when only a month earlier she declared there would be no ‘carbon tax under a government she led’. Or, was it because in that same month she became a converted alarmist … the answer is obvious to all!
In fact she used Kevin Rudd’s ‘Climate Change’ claim that it was to be the – ‘moral challenge of the 21st century’ to help roll him. It was this statement and the Copenhagen disaster that was the beginning of the end for Rudd – he became isolated and the Union thugs behind the scene began to mold and position themselves for their coup.
The ‘Climate Change’ debate is a brainwash being put upon a populace as culpable as the religious ‘heaven verses hell’ debate.
Nobody can claim they have even visited ‘Heaven’ or ‘Hell’ – it is a mindset belief and a faith choice – ‘climate change’ alarmist’s are asking us to look into the future and believe what scientist are being paid tell us.
All the ‘alarmist’ can tell us that this ‘climate change’ Armageddon is a result of human interface – we are responsible for the change, we are the ones killing our planet – yet nobody is taking about a real solution to human induced climate change – that is to reduce the human population … can you imagine Governments around the world selling a solution like ‘human culling’ as a means to cut carbon emissions?
The rejection in facing the truth and lack of want to sell such an answer, has the world leaders embracing the ‘carbon tax’ solution – this is the greatest hoax in all history bar one – the selling of a perceived ‘heaven and hell’ existance after death.
Nobody has the answer to either question – the formation of Earth as a part of the Big Bang theory, as opposed to God building Earth in seven days divides the global opinion on the miracle of life.
When one thinks about life and how it came to be … one has to acknowledge the genius of evolution or of another factor … nobody has all the answers and in an ever increasing cynical world opinion on almost everything we face today … believing that a ‘carbon tax’ is going to fix any perceived ‘climate change’ is Lucifer in bed with the Politicians and playing inside our heads.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]