EYE-BALL Opinion – Climate Change & The Human Factor – The Silent Debate nobody wants to talk about –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 17th Dec – American Gun Laws – will to change is just not there for Legislators
– 15th Dec – “International men of Mystery” – An Australian modern-day Bank Heist story –
– 13th Dec – eBay Traders on welfare tracked – for income and tax investigations –
– 12th Dec – Roxon joins Gillard as Enemy of the State – The Slipper verdict 1s Justice denied
– 11th Dec – Gillard is Dividing A NATION – It’s not about Politics, but rightful entitlement –
– 6th Dec – Gillard’s Judgement again challenged – what she’ll do for any positive publicity –
– 5th Dec – ALP Senator John Faulkner – Perhaps a dark horse for the PM job –
– 5th Dec – QLD ALP Badguys land plum jobs – Gillard continues to add to the mediocrity –
– 3rd Dec – Bob Katter’s Australian Party – an alternative –
– 3rd Dec – Some ‘Carbon-Tax’ reality –
– 29th Nov – A Slithering, Slimy, Spitting Lizard – Part II – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – A follow-up Story –
– 28th Nov – A slithering, slimy, spitting Lizard – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – now exposed –
– 26th Nov – The Collective v the Abstract – Gillard is aware of her wrong doings –
– 25th Nov – Distressed Damsel Gillard’s Black Knight – Bruce Wilson’s 11th hour offer to defend Gillard –
– 24th Nov – The Jewish v Arab problem – A naive perspective –
– 24th Nov – Hedley Thomas plunges the knife – Gillard mortally wounded –
– 23rd Nov – Immigration and Asylum Seekers – What is the real answer –
– 20th Nov – Schoolies Week Starts – The Booze for Kids debate again heats up –
– 16th Nov – How Deep does the AWU corruption cover-up go? – An exposé on innuendo, evidence, hearsay and conjecture
– 15th nov – Hedley Thomas exploding on Gillard – Gillard has a case to answer …
– 14th Nov – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
– 14th Nov – The Australian Media – Lapdog’s at best – absolutely lost the plot on integrity, and their charter of responsibility –
– 9th Nov – Open Letter to “The Independents” Re: –
– 9th Nov – “Courage is an Angle” – the difference between a good day and a great day –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Climate Change & The Human Factor –
– The Silent Debate nobody wants to talk about –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 27th Dec 2012 |
|There has been trillions of words written on the human impact on climate change – yet the amount of words written about a ceiling on a sustainable level for a global human population could fit on a small flash drive.
For as long as this EYE-BALL site has been up and running – the Carbon-Tax ‘fix’ to the climate-change debate has been taken to task.
All the talk about ‘human-cause’ and the remedy debate used in the ‘carbon-tax’ policy, leading to the $trillion’s to be spent on ‘clean-energy’ in the coming decades has almost fooled everybody, yet not those who think outside the square.
The OECD has a report titled – ‘Outlook for 2050‘ – the full report is linked here – a short summary of some of the top-sheet findings in the report are presented below:
The Consequences of Inaction – Key Facts and Figures include:
By 2050, without new policies…
By 2050, without new policies…
It then highlights what will happen if inaction is the course of action adopted:
What if we act…
It amazes that even a ‘think-tank’ like the OECD has not raised the most obvious of issues in its synopsis as presented above – if population is the cause of expected further climate change influence and so many other socioeconomic complications for the planet – why is there no debate on a population ceiling for the planet?
They themselves talk of the ‘carbon-tax’ remedy …
Where is the forecast predictions on what an unrestrained verses a restrained population growth has on the climate change debate?
No politician talks about this – Climate Change Minister Greg Combet has been given several opportunities to respond to this type of logic in the past, yet no response has ever been received. This post will be sent to Mr Combet and the Opposition Climate Change spokesperson, Mr Greg Hunt, again looking for a response.
Further OECD key highlights continue via this link – and are well worth the read.
But I ask you to think upon the core issue behind all the climate change promoters who think it caused by human influence – not one of them has prompted any debate on a planet population ceiling … that must drive the though process in asking why not – how can anyone blame humans for the climate change influence when the remedies proposed have no debate on control over population growth?
The only logical conclusion can be the weakness in Global Leadership to raise the population ceiling debate at any forum. The alternative is the acceptance of the new tax’s collected from any climate change reversal measures – it would seem these tax collects are more important and needed Government revenues than finding a long-term solution based on the cause of the problem.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]