EYE-BALL Opinion – Roxon joins Gillard as Enemy of the State – The Slipper verdict is Justice denied –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 11th Dec – Gillard is Dividing A NATION – It’s not about Politics, but rightful entitlement –
– 6th Dec – Gillard’s Judgement again challenged – what she’ll do for any positive publicity –
– 5th Dec – ALP Senator John Faulkner – Perhaps a dark horse for the PM job –
– 5th Dec – QLD ALP Badguys land plum jobs – Gillard continues to add to the mediocrity –
– 3rd Dec – Bob Katter’s Australian Party – an alternative –
– 3rd Dec – Some ‘Carbon-Tax’ reality –
– 29th Nov – A Slithering, Slimy, Spitting Lizard – Part II – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – A follow-up Story –
– 28th Nov – A slithering, slimy, spitting Lizard – Gillard’s been hiding in the Tall Grass – now exposed –
– 26th Nov – The Collective v the Abstract – Gillard is aware of her wrong doings –
– 25th Nov – Distressed Damsel Gillard’s Black Knight – Bruce Wilson’s 11th hour offer to defend Gillard –
– 24th Nov – The Jewish v Arab problem – A naive perspective –
– 24th Nov – Hedley Thomas plunges the knife – Gillard mortally wounded –
– 23rd Nov – Immigration and Asylum Seekers – What is the real answer –
– 20th Nov – Schoolies Week Starts – The Booze for Kids debate again heats up –
– 16th Nov – How Deep does the AWU corruption cover-up go? – An exposé on innuendo, evidence, hearsay and conjecture –
– 15th nov – Hedley Thomas exploding on Gillard – Gillard has a case to answer … –
– 14th Nov – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
– 14th Nov – The Australian Media – Lapdog’s at best – absolutely lost the plot on integrity, and their charter of responsibility –
– 9th Nov – Open Letter to “The Independents” Re: –
– 9th Nov – “Courage is an Angle” – the difference between a good day and a great day –
– 8th Nov – RUDD fires a broadside aimed at GILLARD – done under a burka to hide its true intent –
– 6th Nov – Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt – her position becoming more untenable by the day –
– 5th Nov – Referendum Discussion Part 1 – Compulsory Voting – Eye-Ball’s – “None of the Above Campaign” –
– 4th Nov – Gillard Sunburnt – the flames of discontent begin to impact –
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Roxon joins Gillard as Enemy of the State –
– The Slipper verdict 1s Justice denied –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 13th Dec 2012 |
|The Judge’s verdict on the Peter Slipper v James Ashby court case was delivered yesterday and Australia stands stunned.
Never has a verdict delivered such abject failure in such an important test of employer sexual abuse. The verdict declared that the allegations were ‘politically motivated’ and therefore not worthy of further court proceedings.
The justification for the verdict and the Judge’s explanations are contained in the story below:
To read the full text of the decision – click here.
In reading this summary more information is now revealed – the judge has put ‘political motivation’ ahead of any ‘sexual harassment allegations’ in his decision to dismiss the case. What does this do for future ‘sexual harassment’ cases?
This verdict dismissal with the ‘political motivation’s’ justification, brings the whole justice system into question – does it now mean that any case before the court that has political motivation can be thrown out?
Now given the face value of this verdict, if we were to now ask the question of Minister Roxon as the Attorney General and the highest Law officer in the land, why did she agree to paid Ashby $50,000 in a settlement deal – what might her explanation be?
Who determines the ‘political motivation’? Or, is it just another ‘hook’ the justice system can use to deliver political advantageous decisions to a Government of the day to suit an politisied agenda.
The world exists on and functions on political moves – UN, all the global trade negotiations, Corporate maneuvers, worker/employer relationships, husband wife relationships, they all have a form of political dealing attached. For a Judge to single out this ‘political motivation’ as the single driving influence for his decision, only destroys faith in the judicial system.
This decision weakens our democracy!
At the very least justice has to be seen as having been served. With this verdict nobody sees justice having been served and this is a black day for the Justice system in Australia.
What was this Judge thinking – how much influence did Nicola Roxon assert – Shane Dowling from ‘The Kangaroo Court of Australia’ who follows the Courts closely filed a story overnight on this decision – read that story here.
News this morning points to the Gillard Government using this ‘windfall’ decision to turn defence into attack – they are talking about instigating an enquiry into the Oppositions role in putting Ashby up to the allegations made – all to the benefit of Mal Brough, who will be Slipper’s competition at the next Federal election.
It just makes you want to take a machine gun to the lot of them does it not – how can they not see what their behaviour is doing to the Nation … the quality of Governance and the individuals serving feel no honour to the title MP. As individuals they have to have a conscience – as members of a Party it seems that the individual is a distant second when it comes to being accountable to the people they represent.
All Australia want to piss on you all –
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]