EYE-BALL Opinion – The Collective v the Abstract – Gillard is aware of her wrong doings –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 25th Nov – Distressed Damsel Gillard’s Black Knight – Bruce Wilson’s 11th hour offer to defend Gillard –
– 24th Nov – The Jewish v Arab problem – A naive perspective –
– 24th Nov – Hedley Thomas plunges the knife – Gillard mortally wounded –
– 23rd Nov – Immigration and Asylum Seekers – What is the real answer –
– 20th Nov – Schoolies Week Starts – The Booze for Kids debate again heats up –
– 16th Nov – How Deep does the AWU corruption cover-up go? – An exposé on innuendo, evidence, hearsay and conjecture –
– 15th nov – Hedley Thomas exploding on Gillard – Gillard has a case to answer … –
– 14th Nov – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
– 14th Nov – The Australian Media – Lapdog’s at best – absolutely lost the plot on integrity, and their charter of responsibility –
– 9th Nov – Open Letter to “The Independents” Re: –
– 9th Nov – “Courage is an Angle” – the difference between a good day and a great day –
– 8th Nov – RUDD fires a broadside aimed at GILLARD – done under a burka to hide its true intent –
– 6th Nov – Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt – her position becoming more untenable by the day –
– 5th Nov – Referendum Discussion Part 1 – Compulsory Voting – Eye-Ball’s – “None of the Above Campaign” –
– 4th Nov – Gillard Sunburnt – the flames of discontent begin to impact –
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– 30th Oct – How do you awake a slumbering nation – Politicians – the most empty of vessels –
– 30th Oct – Whistleblowers – love ‘em’ or hate ‘em’ –
– 29th Oct – Polls pressure Abbott’s Leadership – Worst PM ever holds lead and flaunts her position –
– 28th Oct – Eye-Ball’s “YUCK FILES -1” – ABC’s “Insiders” – Barry Cassidy –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The Collective v the Abstract –
– Gillard is aware of her wrong doings –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 26th Nov 2012 |
|The collective voice from the ALP Ministers and MP’s in support of Gillard in recent weeks and over the weekend is openly available from all areas of the media – yet the rumblings continue.
Who are her detractors, who among them want to see Gillard on a spike?
Who among us all want to see her expose for all her lies and her maleficence as a puppet on behalf of the Union heavies who resurrected her life and her career?
Yesterday – a day where Wilson finally comes out and offers his ‘fraud based’ view that ‘Gillard is innocent’ – created pause before the final assault in the House today.
The Opposition have as much to lose as does the Government in this sitting week. The theatre will be important and the Speaker will have her task put to the test early.
Preparations are being made, strategy planned on both sides, and the anticipation for all those who think Gillard a ‘crook’ they are hopeful the Opposition can do their task.
On the other side, Albanese spent the weekend trying to find precedence to intervene if the questions to be put to the PM have foundation – his role will be to obfuscate the Oppositions time at the dispatch box, to create mis-direction and raise ‘point’s of order’ and have the Speaker rule. All a part of a plan to waste time and obstruct the Oppositions declared intent.
In essence it is a ‘chess game’ where opening moves will declare intent and strategy giving the Government a chance to respond in kind.
Those hoping for a clear winner on this first day of the House’s last session before rising for the two month Xmas break, will be disappointed. If by Wednesday the Opposition has not drawn blood, then it will be safe to say that Gillard will survive the week and possibly into next year.
There are some ‘jokers’ – the Independents and what they intend to do should a motion of ‘no confidence’ become a part of the Opposition strategy. The Opposition will not play that move unless they hold indications from the cross-benches as to their vote intention and they feel sure they have the numbers. It’s a card you don’t play more than once in a sitting week.
The money trail is for the physical evidence – the questions for Gillard are based in Law and her role as a lawyer and Partner in the Slater & Gordon Law Firm.
For Gillard to claim as she has in that – ‘I have done nothing wrong’ – all the Opposition have to do is trap her in her own testimony in the House.
The issue of the attorney client privilege can and is working to protect S&G and Gillard. That same protection is working for Roxon in that sh can stay silent and argue that she is complying with the law.
As Gerry – a frequent commentator on this site has stated – nothing less than a Royal Commission into this, with an expanded mandate into all Union funds and the reporting of their use for all Unions in Australia will discover what really happened.
The AWU wanted this matter kept quite – and that includes ALP heavies including current MP Bill Shorten, past Senator Graham Richardson, Premier Carr and his connection to the Ian Cambridge appointment to the NSW Industrial Commission at a time when Cambridge was pursuing a Royal Commission in 1996 into the AWU scandal.
This toxic sludge has been buried and gathering a catharsis of pent up emotion and conjecture – a Royal Commission will uncover the deep roots of Union fraud at the highest levels. This is the achilles heel of the Union movement – snap it now and you get rid of a century of corruption and intimidation dominating the ALP faction groups and the backroom deals done withe the faceless men to get their charges appointed as Senators and pre-selected in safe Labour seats.
Australia has a chance here to cleanse the stacked deck. All Australians should see this opportunity for what it represents. Write you local Member and give them your view and dare them to do the right thing.
It begins this afternoon – tune in for Question time at 2:00pm AEDST – let the games begin.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]