EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard must Stand Down – Latest revelations leave her with no authority to stay silent –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 15th nov – Hedley Thomas exploding on Gillard – Gillard has a case to answer … –
– 14th Nov – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
– 14th Nov – The Australian Media – Lapdog’s at best – absolutely lost the plot on integrity, and their charter of responsibility –
– 9th Nov – Open Letter to “The Independents” Re: –
– 9th Nov – “Courage is an Angle” – the difference between a good day and a great day –
– 8th Nov – RUDD fires a broadside aimed at GILLARD – done under a burka to hide its true intent –
– 6th Nov – Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt – her position becoming more untenable by the day –
– 5th Nov – Referendum Discussion Part 1 – Compulsory Voting – Eye-Ball’s – “None of the Above Campaign” –
– 4th Nov – Gillard Sunburnt – the flames of discontent begin to impact –
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– 30th Oct – How do you awake a slumbering nation – Politicians – the most empty of vessels –
– 30th Oct – Whistleblowers – love ‘em’ or hate ‘em’ –
– 29th Oct – Polls pressure Abbott’s Leadership – Worst PM ever holds lead and flaunts her position –
– 28th Oct – Eye-Ball’s “YUCK FILES -1” – ABC’s “Insiders” – Barry Cassidy –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard Should Stand Down –
– revelations leave her with no authority to stay silent –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 16th Nov 2012 |
|Yesterdays five (5) stories published in ‘The Australian’ gave Gillard a cold shiver of evidence mounting up against her. Her defiance is futile and as this story opens her up and exposed her underbelly and her complicity – she must stand down.
Further evidence obtained from the Ian Cambridge diary and reported by Hedley Thomas today. [see below.]
Gillard cannot be saved – the ALP is at risk as a Political Party as long as Gillard holds onto the PM position. The ALP caucus must act. The Independents have not responded to the EYE-BALL ‘Open Letter’ sent last week and they as individuals do not see it as their role to oust Gillard. The Independents claimed the high ground when the balance of power rested with them after Gillard formed a minority Government. These Independents – Tony Windsor, Rob Oakeshott, and Andrew Wilkie carry the weight of the Nation and it is proving too much.
Today’s Hedley Thomas story has upped the anti yet again –
WOW … and WOW again … I know that Hedley Thomas has to play it neutral and not slant the facts to any particular outcome … but this site is an Opinion site and any opinion will and can be expressed.
The above revelations are explosive … particular the highlighted entries including the WA accounts set up after legal advice from Gillard. As a lawyer and holder of a practice certificate – Gillard is honour bound by the ethics as laid down by the Law Society of Victoria – those ethics were outlined in a previous post – linked here – and again produced in part below:
The contents of the Cambridge diary being exposing under Hedley Thomas’s journalistic skill, have outlined the involvement and behaviour of Gillard acting as a solicitor. The facts can be conclusive and unless Gillards responds directly to the questions being asked – her guilt and complicity is proved, be it on mostly circumstantial and heresy evidence at the moment.
This gives cause and effect as to why Gillard no longer holds a licence to practice Law. She is most likely under some type of threat of being disbarred should she try to renew her certificate.
The most overriding question remains – how can a disgraced lawyer involved in a fraud – perpetrated whilst in a intimate relationship with the man she was advising how to structured and set up the legal entities and Bank Accounts to facilitate the fraud, advice and assistance that was crucial to the fraud happening – continue to serve as our Prime Minister?
A contributor to this blog site made the following comments on a previous post – linked here – they are illuminating and worth the read …
The longer Gillard remains as our PM – the more damaging the fallout. This is a crisis the equal or even of higher billing that the Kerr/Whitlam overthrow on the 11th Nov 1975.
Millions of ALP supporters have deserted the ALP under Gillard’s leadership – they remain on the fence and just ‘pissed off’ at the caucus support for an obvious ‘crook’ with a past that most ALP ‘MP’s knew about, yet still elevated her to the Prime Minister position.
Under that understanding – all of those who supported Gillard in her over throw of Rudd in June 2010, and again voted for Gillard in Mar 2012 – you are responsible by association and equally not fit to grace the chamber of our Parliament. By supporting Gillard you support and own her past deeds. You have the right to question her and demand she address the issues and explain her complicity in the fraud and assist all police enquiries – and in that scenario – Gillard must stand aside …
And this also goes to RUDD who was aware of the Gillard past and yet he still made her his Deputy PM – all to placate the Union factions … a true example of what man or woman will do to further their own cause.
I would love to be able to express all these opinions to each and every one of you up close and personal – in your face so to speak and be able to gauge your reaction. I have often sent you all e-mail links to the EYE-BALL Opinion posts on this matter – not one of you have ever responded and that is OK – but did you even read the content comments?
You are not listening to the people – you think because you hold elected office your tenure is secure – well you should be the first to acknowledge you should never take the people’s support for granted.
There is a solution … get off your arse’s and do what your were elected to do – uphold the integrity of the Parliament.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]