EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person – Asks for allegations to be made –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 14th Nov – The Australian Media – Lapdog’s at best – absolutely lost the plot on integrity, and their charter of responsibility –
– 9th Nov – Open Letter to “The Independents” Re: –
– 9th Nov – “Courage is an Angle” – the difference between a good day and a great day –
– 8th Nov – RUDD fires a broadside aimed at GILLARD – done under a burka to hide its true intent –
– 6th Nov – Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt – her position becoming more untenable by the day –
– 5th Nov – Referendum Discussion Part 1 – Compulsory Voting – Eye-Ball’s – “None of the Above Campaign” –
– 4th Nov – Gillard Sunburnt – the flames of discontent begin to impact –
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– 30th Oct – How do you awake a slumbering nation – Politicians – the most empty of vessels –
– 30th Oct – Whistleblowers – love ‘em’ or hate ‘em’ –
– 29th Oct – Polls pressure Abbott’s Leadership – Worst PM ever holds lead and flaunts her position –
– 28th Oct – Eye-Ball’s “YUCK FILES -1” – ABC’s “Insiders” – Barry Cassidy –
– To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard behaves like a Guilty Person –
– Asks for allegations to be made –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 14th Nov 2012 |
|The Prime Minister is showing signs the campaign to expose her involvement in the AWU scandal has her on the backfoot. When pressed today at a news conference where she was asked questions about the $5000 cash deposit to her account by agents of Bruce Wilson – she berated the campaign by ‘The Australian’, and claimed there was no allegation contained within the story.
The ‘ABC’ reported the story along the same lines as the ‘Courier Mail’, and ‘The Age’, read the story below –
The Prime Minister did not answer the questions put – she redirects her response to the paper story and states there was no allegation … see highlighted section and the bold/italic section …
The Prime Minister is not being asked if there is an allegation – she is being asked to respond to the claim that a $5000 cash deposit was made to her bank account and what she knew about it.
She has responded like a guilty person on a witness stand daring the prosecutor to make an allegation – it is obvious she has more to say but will not say it unless she needs to in defense of herself.
Nobody does not recognise a $5,000 deposit to their bank account – if she paid it back or realised it was not hers, she would have made a request to have the funds returned to the rightful account. The source of funds were recognised and they were not returned. The PM has a case to answer as to why Mr Wilson paid the $5000 cash into her account, from what source the funds came from, and were they used for her house renovations or some other personal use.
The PM is aware that this AWU scandal has been ‘cleansed’ from top to bottom by Union officials and her parliamentary minders. As a result the likelihood of proof positive evidence being found was highly unlikely.
Yet – Hedley Thomas and Mike Smith have done their job with the help of Ralph Blewitt, and have enough to implicate the PM in the fraud. If she continues her current tact of not responding and claiming, demanding an allegation be made she just looks more guilty every time.
If you want an allegation Ms Gillard – there are plenty to be made – if you think that proof is needed to make an allegation you are wrong – circumstantial evidence has convicted many a criminal and with the weight of evidence stacking up against you – your efforts to escape your fate will fail, too many people are now hunting you and you know it is only a matter of time.
Do your Party a favour and step down to save it from the humiliation of the Slipper court result, the Thompson court case next year, and your own demise that will surely come as well.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]