EYE-BALL Opinion – Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt – her position becoming more untenable by the day –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 5th Nov – Referendum Discussion Part 1 – Compulsory Voting – Eye-Ball’s – “None of the Above Campaign” –
– 4th Nov – Gillard Sunburnt – the flames of discontent begin to impact –
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– 30th Oct – How do you awake a slumbering nation – Politicians – the most empty of vessels –
– 30th Oct – Whistleblowers – love ‘em’ or hate ‘em’ –
– 29th Oct – Polls pressure Abbott’s Leadership – Worst PM ever holds lead and flaunts her position –
– 28th Oct – Eye-Ball’s “YUCK FILES -1” – ABC’s “Insiders” – Barry Cassidy –
– 21st Oct – Political and Media ‘Noise’ – Altering The meaning of the word ‘Misogynist’ –
20th Oct – The White-ants have taken over – Parliamentary Foundations are under threat –
– 16th Oct – Cheap Wine No More – A blog respondent’s comments –
– 15th Oct – The Future – Welfare Raised Children – Government making it harder for Society to survive –
– 14th Oct – I am OFFENDED – All Australia is OFFENDED – why would it matter if PM Gillard is OFFENDED –
– 10th Oct – The Misogynist v Misandrist debate – there can be no winner and Society loses –
– 10th Oct – The Circus that never ends – Problem is nobody is buying tickets –
– 8th Oct – Carr’s Lunacy – Suggests Assassination to end Syria’s Civil War –
– 6th Oct – Gillards Culpability – On the ropes but nobody is game to deliver the knockout blow… –
– 5th Oct – Abbott’s Desperation – he thinks it’s a popularity contest –
– 3rd Oct – Gillards Legacy – Examples of Lunacy, Desperation and Stupidity –
– 25 Sept – The vacuum of Politics – do they ever listen to or watch replays of themselves?
– 25th Sept – Alas, Hedley Thomas has returned – Not to Sink Gillard, but to sink Campbell Newman’s Wivenhoe Dam coverup –
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard’s caucus and union support in revolt –
– her position becoming more untenable by the day –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 6th Nov 2012 |
|T here is one thing that can be said about Hedley Thomas – he has conviction when he takes on a story – he does not cave, nor does he become blindsided by public opinion and the ridicule of his peers. Hedley Thomas’s pursuit of Julia Gillard over this AWU scandal is relentless. Given his award-winning history – knowing that Thomas the journalist is ‘on your arse’ should be enough for Gillard to afford him the respect he deserves and grant him the interview he has been seeking all along.
You’re done Julia – now give us all a break and exit without any fuss and go meet the Law officers lined up to talk to you …
The real story involving this scandal does not stare-down Gillard nor counter her stubborn defiance in the realisation her life is about to crumble once again – it is with the ALP caucus and their blind-mice stance aligned behind her.
These elected Leaders sit in the House, and the Senate giving their binding support to the PM as if it is deserved. What binds them so?
Surely the men and women serving as our elected Leaders have the integrity to understand they should have done the right thing some time ago given the exposure of this AWU scandal, the aligned Craig Thompson and HSU Union fraud, and the Peter Slipper as Speaker of the House debacle.
But then again – when the history of Craig Thompson and Peter Slipper is rehashed and exposed in its intent – one can only say that Caucus is behaving true to form and delivering political outcomes that have nothing to do with democracy nor improving the lives of all Australians.
There is no countenance to giving support to someone known to be ‘corrupted’ and to have and own the history Gillard has. The Leader will fall – yet all those ALP Members and Senators who roll themselves out everyday to allow the PM to strut upon them are all equally guilty of this AWU fraud, and the larger fraud of Gillard as our PM on the Australian public.
The cross-bench’s are similarly charged because they hold the votes to rid the House of this stench upon them all.
‘The Australian’ National Correspondent – Hedley Thomas filed another story today and his ‘slow-burn’ of Gillard just ticked up a few degrees – Read full story below:
‘The whole truth and nothin’ but the truth’ – please:
Gillard has to be living in a ‘la-la’ land not to understand what is happening out there in the electorate. She is toxic – and whilst the theatre of her House ‘misogynist’ speech gave her a personal victory – those who understand the hypocrisy that was going on in the back-rooms as she was delivering her oration – know that her speech was delivered without understanding of how big a fool she was making of herself.
Misogynist indeed – more like a misandryst with long-held mistrust over the history of men in her life and how she has been used and spurned in her own pursuit of her own political nirvana.
Slipper is the misogynist in the full sense of the understanding Gillard has of the word – his ‘text’ messages prove this – yet she screeched and screamed across at the Opposition leader claiming he was the misogynist. Well – there can only be one response to that – someone in a glass house can ill afford to throw stones …
Now the dare to the Prime Minister and her 160 odd media staff offered by Hedley Thomas and his scented hounding of the PM over this AWU scandal – is to call another open press conference and invite all her enemies to attend. To stand there until they have exhausted themselves with questions and her responses and then claim to all watching that she has done nothing wrong.
Her advisors will not let her do that – the ALP Caucus will not let her do that – and to that end Gillard’s swan dive will be ungraceful and send the ALP to oblivion for many a year.
Never again will the Australian electorate blindly trust any PM – never again will they vote to accept an ordinary woman to fill the role as our PM – never again will they allow the Parliament to become the joke it is today.
MP’s and Senator’s – you must be aware that you are all on notice!
Listen to the people, take your lead from the good heart and its intent – not the undertow of the Party powerbrokers tugging at your vote under the threat of dis-endorsement or something similar.
Splitting the ALP:
It is time for the ALP to splinter and go back in time and once again become two parties – the far-right where Unions and the like can fight for power among themselves all they like but allow us all to know who and what they really are. Then on the other side – the center and centre-left factions with more palatable humane social policies, and welfare concerns where true Labor supporters want to believe and identify with.
Perhaps the Coalition center/center-left and the ALP center/center-left who are like-minded and have similar policies will form the new party.
Whatever the outcome – MP’s and Senators must begin to believe that our current form of democracy is not serving the people and the interests of all Australians moving forward.
The powerbrokers have too much say and too much power – MP’s are just a vote to be relied upon – and for the current MP’s to not understand that they are just puppets sitting in seats being pulled and yanked every which way by the ‘faceless men’ behind the scenes – gives insight into just how void our Leadership models are.
Unions – not practical in the 21st century:
Nobody denies the 20th century was where Unions fought for workers – but by the end of the century union membership hovers under 20% of the workforce – down from the 50% levels on the mid 20th century.
The 21st century is about trade and how currency, and labor costs combine to create jobs and prosperity. Higher wage outcomes in an uncompetitive marketplace behind a high A$ value is stupidity – the marketplace is available to every Nation on the planet – those who adapt will succeed – China, India and other Asian Nations have a head start because they have the workforce and such a low wage scale.
Unions no longer can be demanding – employers will simply shift jobs offshore as the world becomes interwoven and overlapped where productivity is the only important outcome. The unionists will ruin this Nation unless they are bought to ‘heel’ and put back in their place – stripped of importance and self-serving agendas.
Gillard who only serves as the PM because of the support from the Union powerbrokers – Howes, Farrell, Sheldon, disgraced Mike Williamson and the like – is entrenched in old-school ways and is dragging this Nation into an abyss of evil where it will be our children who will pay the price.
She is allowed to do so because an equally dumb and blindsided Cabinet and Caucus are but the rank and file pledging their vote in support. These actions will render this Nation to the mercy of our trading partners already flagging us as ‘too expensive’ to do business with.
New Governments have to come up with modern thinking for business and for them to remain competitive. How do you get the A$ lower – a question that should have been answered 10 yeas ago under Costello’s watch – and far too hard for the current Treasurer who is all puff and no smoke … he, his Treasury bureaucrats, and the RBA are drunk sailors asleep at the helm.
Australian is no longer the lucky country but a bee’s-dick in historical terms away from becoming another Greece, Spain, or USA.
Gillard on a ‘spit’:
On Australia’s most famous of days – where a horse race stops a Nation and shows the rest of the world that life down-under has different priorities, and where the ‘Aussie fair-go’ is best demonstrated – none of us are fools and we see the world in full view – somewhere at Flemington race course today people will be betting on a horse race and drinking champagne celebrating the Melbourne Cup – but they will also be talking about Gillard and betting on how long she has left as our Prime Minister.
Gillard knows what she has done in her past and if she believes she has ‘done nothing wrong’ – then her integrity, her intellect, her morality, her honour are all in conflict and lesser than what Australian’s believe in and demand of their Prime Minister.
[Click on image to enlarge – cartoon courtesy of Larry Pickering Facebook photo page ….]
Why does she cling to power – it cannot be just for the perks – she is already guaranteed a $500k a year lifestyle once she leaves office – but then maybe not if she is charged, and then sent to goal for her part in the AWU fraud, and her fraud put upon the Australian people.
History is with her – no Australian Prime Minister has ever served goal-time after they became PM … who would charge her – what law officer in the land would have the balls to charge a sitting PM over events that happened 17 years ago?
This is where her bravado comes from – her skin is rhino-hide and the balls she carries would shame most men – her dildo does and makes men cry as she stands astride, poised and postured against anyone who defies her –
What is Gillard’s crime?
The Hedley Thomas’s story above is now encroaching on areas where there is great onus on Gillard – as an officer of the Law back in 1996 – she was bound by a duty of care, she was honour bound to report any crime, she took an oath and as a licensed Lawyer under a Law Society oath to support all State and Federal laws, and to fight injustice when it is exposed – Gillard failed her oath and when caught out, she allowed her Law licence to lapse in the same year after she was sacked from Slater and Gordon.
Was that because she was under threat to have her participation in the AWU fraud exposed to the Victorian Law Society under a threat of disbarment by her former employers Slater & Gordon?
One needs to read the – ‘Law Admissions Consultative Committee1 Disclosure Guidelines for Applicants for Admission to the Legal Profession’ disclosure application – linked here – included is the following –
There is much more to this ‘application’ and its declarations to a ‘fit and proper person’. When read in full the context of its content can be viewed and reasons found as to why Gillard no longer holds a license as a registered Solicitor.
The question is obvious – why is she no longer a licensed Lawyer? What action and events led her to make the decision to lapse her registration?
If the answer comes back as it being a personal choice in that Ms Gillard no longer wanted to practice Law in a professional pursuit – then the on-the-record account given by Slater and Gordon’s surrounding Gillard’s dismissal becomes potentially self-incriminating … one ponders why the appointment of ex S&G Partner and Gillards boss at S&G Peter Gordon as a jurist to the High Court from judicial obscurity, and former AWU boss Ian Cambridge as a Commissioner for Fair Work Australia – both Julia Gillard appointments whilst she has served as PM … could one make a case that Gillard is squaring the ledger?
Does that not then question the political self-interest’s of judicial appointments?
Can both Peter Gordon’s and Ian Cambridge’s appointments been seen as further corruption arising from AWU scandal events that allows Gillard to continue evade true justice? To refresh – Ian Cambridge’s affidavit given as the AWU boss in relation to discovering the AWU fraud by Wilson, Blewitt with help from Gillard can be read here …
The bar-b-que smells of a basted turkey cooking away fills the noses of the Australian public … let them not be disappointed …
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story. Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]