EYE-BALL Opinion – ALP voters beware – The Labour Party is not what it seems –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 2nd Nov – A Montage of AWU Scandal Reports – Gillard to become “Open-Season” –
– 1st Nov – Education … A white Elephant – Politicising the future of young Australians –
– 30th Oct – How do you awake a slumbering nation – Politicians – the most empty of vessels –
– 30th Oct – Whistleblowers – love ‘em’ or hate ‘em’ –
– 29th Oct – Polls pressure Abbott’s Leadership – Worst PM ever holds lead and flaunts her position –
– 28th Oct – Eye-Ball’s “YUCK FILES -1” – ABC’s “Insiders” – Barry Cassidy –
– 21st Oct – Political and Media ‘Noise’ – Altering The meaning of the word ‘Misogynist’ –
20th Oct – The White-ants have taken over – Parliamentary Foundations are under threat –
– 16th Oct – Cheap Wine No More – A blog respondent’s comments –
– 15th Oct – The Future – Welfare Raised Children – Government making it harder for Society to survive –
– 14th Oct – I am OFFENDED – All Australia is OFFENDED – why would it matter if PM Gillard is OFFENDED –
– 10th Oct – The Misogynist v Misandrist debate – there can be no winner and Society loses –
– 10th Oct – The Circus that never ends – Problem is nobody is buying tickets –
– 8th Oct – Carr’s Lunacy – Suggests Assassination to end Syria’s Civil War –
– 6th Oct – Gillards Culpability – On the ropes but nobody is game to deliver the knockout blow… –
– 5th Oct – Abbott’s Desperation – he thinks it’s a popularity contest –
– 3rd Oct – Gillards Legacy – Examples of Lunacy, Desperation and Stupidity –
– 25 Sept – The vacuum of Politics – do they ever listen to or watch replays of themselves?
– 25th Sept – Alas, Hedley Thomas has returned – Not to Sink Gillard, but to sink Campbell Newman’s Wivenhoe Dam coverup –
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– ALP voters beware –
– The Labour Party is not what it seems –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 3rd Nov 2012 |
A part of the Eye-Ball – ‘None of the Above’ campaign …
T he political void is widening – becoming such that what people believe in when it comes to their own brand of politics, is now a convoluted convection of mirrored policies overlapping a vacuum aimed at electoral appeasement – yet completely misrepresentative of the Political intent of the policy makers.
It is time for all to re-access political belief and allegiances … a time to place a value, a true import of what it takes to win your vote …
It is all an illusion one could say – the media are drugged and boozed into a sense of flooded importance … believing there job is done once they turn up … report a headline and then paste commentary ordered by editors to suit political persuasions. To think harder is not asked for – nor expected … everyone now knows that papers are for advertisers – not the engagement of stories inside …
A story out today and before my time gives further insight into a Labour Party mantra that does expose a pattern of Union thuggery that is still relevant. That story is reproduced below:
There is much to be learnt from a story like this. The public never get to read or be told all the facts about these behind the scenes events as evidenced in modern times – i.e. Maxine McKew’s new book – “Tales from the Political Trenches” – tells a different and untold story of recent Labour history that was kept from the public.
One has to be naive to believe the story Politicians want us to hear and read. The media no longer fulfil that role either – they are mere puppets to the political message and act as conduits as opposed to and compared with their licensed charter to make the Government accountable.
Larry Pickering wrote in a post yesterday titled: “GILLARD/WILSON SCANDAL AND THE PRESS GALLERY” – he stated …
Now Larry is proned to the outlandish statement as many of us are – but never was a truer statement made when calling the cream of Australian’s elder Journo’s all too willing to accept early pensions as opposed to being flag bearers for the investigative journalist brigade.
When any of us see political corruption and look for those charged with the responsibility to act and then don’t act – the people depend on the media to do their job – to highlight and place pressure to bare … when that does not happen where do the people turn?
That is where we are now – a PM up to her eye-ball’s in a fraud and a caucus all too scared to act, Slipper, Thompson, Sheldon, Farrell and the Wong demotion and then roll-over to give the Unions a different look, all major stories about Unions and corruption and the media’s contribution is a lame expose that serves Gillard’s purpose … this lack of the appearance of accountability drives the toxicity around this Government, and that generates anger and frustration within the electorate.
The above story from the 60’s gives a historical example – and in a climate where media scrutiny was but a minute introspection to what we have today – is consistent with the Union factions wielding their power.
Labour voters no longer trust the ALP – the Unions have seen to that.
Another story today proves the ‘GREEN’s’ are done as an electoral force … their new leader Christine Milne came out making a claim that the MRRT has to revisited to make it earn an additional $26 billion to cover the promises made when it was first introduced.
Here is an example of a bureaucrat with no industry experience in the real world who’s cause has been largely to do with ‘gay right’s’, and some lame ‘climate change’ policy, now demanding a seat at the big table so she can rant and rave about tax policy …
The story appears below:
Can you believe this cow … and on top of the other ‘red’ cow – all the advice they receive comes from public servants who ask Industry Work groups for their opinions – yet another group of bureaucrats with only lip service experience to real Industry experience.
Would you vote for these people if you knew just how little experience they have … politics is no longer a meat in the sandwich career – politicians these days spend all their lives trawling and lap-dogging themselves looking for a break that will get them pre-selected … all that ass-licking and casting-bench sex … how many of them have done a real days work in their lives … failed lawyers are the most popular groupies …
At the upcoming election … demonstrate your angst at the democracy that serves us.
Compulsory voting in this Nation is all about electoral funding for the major parties – [each formal vote cast earns the Party voted for $2.60 a vote]
Vote ‘None of the Above’ at the next election – [i.e. draw a new box on the ballot, call it ‘None of the Above’ and place your mark in that box.] – unless of course you know your candidate and want to pledge your vote … do not vote the top of the ticket or the leader because you think their cute, or have your interest’s at heart …
Make a statement at the next election – it will only take a single election to make politicians and political parties change and alter the contempt they have for the electorate.
|Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story.Thankyou.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]