EYE-BALL Opinion – The White-ants have taken over – Parliamentary Foundations are under threat…
|Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 16th Oct – Cheap Wine No More – A blog respondent’s comments –
– 15th Oct – The Future – Welfare Raised Children – Government making it harder for Society to survive –
– 14th Oct – I am OFFENDED – All Australia is OFFENDED – why would it matter if PM Gillard is OFFENDED –
– 10th Oct – The Misogynist v Misandrist debate – there can be no winner and Society loses –
– 10th Oct – The Circus that never ends – Problem is nobody is buying tickets –
– 8th Oct – Carr’s Lunacy – Suggests Assassination to end Syria’s Civil War –
– 6th Oct – Gillards Culpability – On the ropes but nobody is game to deliver the knockout blow… –
– 5th Oct – Abbott’s Desperation – he thinks it’s a popularity contest –
– 3rd Oct – Gillards Legacy – Examples of Lunacy, Desperation and Stupidity –
– 25 Sept – The vacuum of Politics – do they ever listen to or watch replays of themselves?
– 25th Sept – Alas, Hedley Thomas has returned – Not to Sink Gillard, but to sink Campbell Newman’s Wivenhoe Dam coverup –
– 25th Sept – At the Risk of being called a Misogynist Sexist Nutjob Blogger – Women in Politics is the greater risk …
– 4th Sept – An Education Perspective – governments fail to grasp the reality of societal changes –
– 31st Aug: – Afghanistan – A Soldiers Sacrifice – a bottomless pit of Sacrifices –
– 30th Aug: – US Elections – The Republican Derby – The Joke is on all Americans … and Us –
– 30th Aug: – Wayne Swan – Just can’t help himself – A little man in every way –
– 27th Aug: – PM Gillard: do you recall ‘WATERGATE’ – it took Nixon two years to finally crack –
– 25th Aug: – Hedley Thomas – Australian Hero – Journalist story calls media to account –
– 24th Aug: – Duchess Julia can’t escape her past – News Journalist has the scent –
– 23rd Aug: – The Prime Minister Does not get it – Her Leadership has never been legitimised –
– 24th Aug: – Misogynist Nutjob’s – Protesters by another name –
– 23rd Aug: – Prime Minister Shines – stares down her detractors –
– 23rd Aug: – New CYBER DATA Laws passed – this is not the last word –
– 22nd Aug: – The Last Word on Copyright Piracy – News Ltd Chief shows ignorance –
– 21st Aug: – Julian Assange – The sage continues –
– 20th Aug: – Gillard’s PM tenure, All but over – She needs to learn a lesson from Nixon –
– 18th Aug: – Telstra-Bigpond – A protected Corporate species … WHY? – Part 1 – Telstra-Bigpond Billing Problems –
– 17th Aug: – The Julian Assange saga – the World should be concerned –
– 16th Aug: – The Asylum Seeker Solution – MP’s should hang their heads in shame
– 15th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption III – Pickering’s Offerings –
– 14th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption II – More from Alan Jones and Mike Smith –
– 13th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption I – the walls are about to come dawn –
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The White-ants have taken over –
– Parliamentary Foundations are under threat –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 20th Oct 2012 |
|The week has been one where the Government has had its creditability further shunted into the abyss of a ‘mad scramble’ with a headline screaming – ‘what do we do now’…
Gillard has always had ‘white-ants’ under her, around her, and all over her – she is comfortable with ‘white-ants’ and what they are known for and do. She’s been known to sleep with them and fosters relationships because she is a vixen who likes to play with the boys and show them that she is their equal or better. She has a long-standing chip on her shoulder because the ‘boys’ at Slater and Gordon (S&G) clipped her wings and dumped her legal career in the crapper.
She has learnt from those and other experiences and when it comes to ‘men’ who did her over – she has a long memory and now calls everyone a ‘misogynist sexist nutjob’ whenever she does not get her way, or things don’t go the way she had planned.
She is in that position right now – it is nearer the end than when it began – and she knows it. The ‘boys’ on the Front Bench have distanced themselves over the ‘misogynist’ tirade Gillard delivered in the Parliament. That speech alone, although lauded at the time by nearsighted media and feminista campaigners – the real deal is that she has officially dragged the Parliament down into the sewer and that is where it will stay until she is removed – by fair or foul, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.
The Week From Hell:
The week heard the success of Australia’s UN Security Council victory … and then it ended with Bob Carr giving credit to Kevin Rudd – can you imagine how Gillard feels about RUDD getting credit at a time when Caucus is pondering a Leadership change yet again … Read Story below:
Gillard gave praise to her ‘knifed’ predecessor, a knife Gillard was thrusting in a midnight assassination of Kevin Rudd … yet as her Leadership tinkers on the brink she is singing Rudd’s praises over the success of the UN Security Council bid.
The old adage – ‘keep your friends close, but your enemies closer’ comes to mind …
Gillard has two faces … and nobody wants to see the face she offers the mirror when she ponders Kevin Rudd’s presence in private …
‘The Australian’ National Chief Correspondent – Hedley Thomas obviously has the ‘sniff’ of another groundbreaking story they will be worthy of another Walkely Award – he is known to hunt down a story until the story itself implodes and he has his ‘sniffer’ right up Julia Gillard’s bum …
Thomas has Ralph Blewitt’s confession – Blewitt was Gillard’s partner in the AWU fraud along with Gillards lover Bruce Wilson – they were all up to their necks in the handling of defrauded funds. Blewitt is a self-confessed ‘crook’ – his creditability is questionably yet Hedley Thomas has faith in the information and documents and that will be worrying Julia Gillard.
It will also worry other media outlets because they know Thomas’s reputation and they have all been too willing to give Gillard free license to lie and avoid the truth in uncomfortable questions about her past.
The over-riding thought is how did someone with a chequered past like Gillard’s get to be our Prime Minister?
How did we allow ourselves to accept mediocrity in the form of Gillard … how did Union crime lords promote someone who aided and abetted the fraud of Union members funds … it has a smell and the ‘house of cards’ is about to crumble … me thinks.
Hedley Thomas’s latest story published today is more of the same ‘slow burn’ tactic of prodding Gillard into the corner like a lion tamer does with his lions. Gillard will fall … all fair-minded Australians know it – how far will be the question when the time comes. The story is presented below …
Hedley Thomas is playing a ‘long-game’ and largely on his own in mainstream media terms. His ‘slow-leak’ of intimate details of Blewitt’s recalled confession is damaging Gillard within the electorate, and feeding Caucus the crumbs it needs to sustain the dark-room late night meetings and the street corner phone calls. It is similar to June 2010 when the ‘long-knives’ were out for Kevin Rudd.
Gillard fresh from her UN, Afghanistan, India and before that the Indonesian Bali memorial service visits – has had more time off-shore than on-shore since her ‘misogynist’ speech in the House. In the time away the Slipper/Ashby affair has smouldered and now the Attorney General – Nicola Roxon is facing excruciating public scrutiny over her involvement in trying to have the James Ashby litigation against the Federal Government, and the former Speaker Peter Slipper prevented from proceeding to court.
The Oppositions spokesperson – George Brandis has been hounding Roxon and he is scoring points. So much so that there is a story every day in the last week about new revelations arising from Roxon’s involvement and the apparent abuse of her position to try to influence the outcome. On Wednesday Roxon offered up her reasons for defending Slipper – read story here …
The Government shut down a debate raised by the Opposition two weeks ago on ‘what Roxon’ knew about the lurid ‘text messages’. In the days since the defence of Slipper has put egg all over Gillard and the Governments face for its hypocrisy in defending Peter Slipper’s obvious ‘misogynist’ text contents, when the PM set about some self-indulgence of her own in the form of the ‘misogynistic’ claims against the Opposition Leader in the House.
Gillard did more harm to the plight and advancement of women in that 15 min tirade, than decades of progress by genuine do-gooders breaking down barriers on behalf of women’s issues.
Another story in today’s ‘The Australian’ covering some of the weeks events in the Roxon affair is presented below:
The distraction reporting how Backbenches are ‘concerned at the abandonment of Peter Slipper …’ has a serious reflection of just how out of touch the ‘Backbenchers with reality – a Speaker is involved in a sexual game with a staffer as presented in the content and context of the ‘text messages’ and these Backbenchers’ are ‘concerned’ that the Government withdrew legal assistance.
WHy did Roxon withdraw the legal aid – there is only one answer and that is because she was made aware of the content of the text messages and this is what the Opposition were trying to discover in the House when the Government shut down the debate on the last day of sitting two weeks ago. Since then it has been a cat and mouse game of tagging Roxon and what she knew and when she knew it playing out in the media.
To read a full expose of the stories published on this subject over the last two weeks please use this link … The Slipper Crisis …
The House does not sit again until the 29th Oct and that means another week of ludicrous innuendo’s that further drag the politics of the Nation downstream and closer to the stench of the sewers.
Craig Thompson has had a roller coaster ride in recent weeks – his cheshire grin responses to the KPMG report into the Fair Work Australia report into the Health Services Union has him vindicating his defiance and again claimed that any legal proceedings will not make it to court.
Well – in response FWA lodged claims – some 67 individual of instances where Craig Thompson breached his ‘duty of care’ responsibilities. The media have fed this story all week as a ‘Senate Enquiry’ questioned the head of FWA over their report and the KPMG investigation. The full list (67) of allegations claimed against Craig Thompson can be read here …
Late in the week the police announced that they had enough evidence to charge Craig Thompson and Julia Gillard’s house just found a new bunch of ‘white-ants’ set to wreak havoc in the coming months and put Caucus in a frame of mind that can only see a repeat of the NSW and QLD whitewash election results come next years federal election.
Again, ‘The Australian’ published a story on the HSU charges and is produced below:
I wonder if Craig Thompson is smiling this weekend – I also ponder if Julia Gillard will decide to stay overseas a few more days, or take some time off to work out a strategy in how to deal with the gathering storm on the home front.
It is obvious from the recent history of Gillard’s Prime Ministership tenure that she ‘sucks’ at the job. When one weighs the 400+ pieces of Legislation this Parliament has enacted none stand out more than –
Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]