EYE-BALL Opinion – The Vacuum of Politics – do they ever listen to or watch replays of themselves?
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
25th Sept – Alas, Hedley Thomas has returned – Not to Sink Gillard, but to sink Campbell Newman’s Wivenhoe Dam coverup –
25th Sept – At the Risk of being called a Misogynist Sexist Nutjob Blogger – Women in Politics is the greater risk …
4th Sept – An Education Perspective – governments fail to grasp the reality of societal changes –
31st Aug: – Afghanistan – A Soldiers Sacrifice – a bottomless pit of Sacrifices –
30th Aug: – US Elections – The Republican Derby – The Joke is on all Americans … and Us –
– 30th Aug: – Wayne Swan – Just can’t help himself – A little man in every way –
– 27th Aug: – PM Gillard: do you recall ‘WATERGATE’ – it took Nixon two years to finally crack –
– 25th Aug: – Hedley Thomas – Australian Hero – Journalist story calls media to account –
– 24th Aug: – Duchess Julia can’t escape her past – News Journalist has the scent –
– 23rd Aug: – The Prime Minister Does not get it – Her Leadership has never been legitimised –
– 24th Aug: – Misogynist Nutjob’s – Protesters by another name –
– 23rd Aug: – Prime Minister Shines – stares down her detractors –
– 23rd Aug: – New CYBER DATA Laws passed – this is not the last word –
– 22nd Aug: – The Last Word on Copyright Piracy – News Ltd Chief shows ignorance –
– 21st Aug: – Julian Assange – The sage continues –
– 20th Aug: – Gillard’s PM tenure, All but over – She needs to learn a lesson from Nixon –
– 18th Aug: – Telstra-Bigpond – A protected Corporate species … WHY? – Part 1 – Telstra-Bigpond Billing Problems –
– 17th Aug: – The Julian Assange saga – the World should be concerned –
– 16th Aug: – The Asylum Seeker Solution – MP’s should hang their heads in shame
– 15th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption III – Pickering’s Offerings –
– 14th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption II – More from Alan Jones and Mike Smith –
– 13th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption I – the walls are about to come dawn –
– 9th Aug: – Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship? – Was he the smartest of them all –
– 9th Aug: – Two Examples of Injustice – Corrupt political Appointee & Politician –
– 2nd Aug: – Enough is Enough – At What Point do you call American’s DUMB –
– 30th July: – Mal Brough – is it replacing one crook with another –
– 20th July: – Australia’s Watergate – Gillard to go to Jail … if JUSTICE be served!!!
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– The vacuum of Politics – –
– do they ever listen to or watch replays of themselves? –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 25th Sept 2012 |
|T he ABC Lateline program last Friday (21st Sept ’12 – linked here) – had ALP Trade Minister Craig Emerson up against the Coalitions Health spokesperson Peter Dutton.
Emma Alberici hosted the program and she never got a straight answer to a single question. She would have been happy with that because Emerson and Dutton made fools of themselves under her spooning.
The broadcast interview went for almost 18 mins and to sit through the whole of the linked broadcast above – you can only conclude that these Parliamentarians live in a vacuum divorced from reality.
If they were to watch their own performances and mark a score card that included, civility, direct responses, policy initiatives on the positive side, and then on the negative side including headings such as – contempt, rudeness, mis-direction, ineptness, failures to answer questions and the like – then the resulting scorecard would make them hang their heads in shame.
How dare they present themselves as Politicians with Australia’s interest’s at heart. The interview degenerated into a point scoring contest over which Leader had been vilified worst by the opposite side.
If this happened on a schoolyard playground where name-calling and threatening gestures were the weapons of choice – then these two idiots would be spending time in detention. And the stupidity of it all – the media thinks it makes for good television viewing! Please use the link above to make up your own mind.
Craig Emerson is a acknowledged former sexual partner of the current PM, so his support is not out of loyalty, but a yearning to get another crack at his Leader. The ‘affair’ ended his marriage and he is so afflicted with infatuation and lust for his former lover – he will defend her at any cost to his own creditability. Remember the ‘Whyalla’ music stunt a few months ago?
On the other hand – Dutton is a lightweight in a very marginal electorate throwing barbs looking to create a response from Emerson – all to advance his own electoral appeal for the next election. His comment about Emerson’s relationship being ‘more than loyalty’, hit home and Emerson responded like any lap-dog. Dutton bought nothing to the table on Opposition policy or initiatives.
The interview only highlighted why Australians have every reason to be frightened over the future of this Nation. The ship is without a Captain, and is headed over a cliff in the near future unless some reality can be injected.
China’s demand for resources will be ongoing as Emerson declares – what the silly fool does not understand that with the A$ at its current levels, the Chinese will buy their needs from Brazil and other cheaper Nations that China have been investing in.
Just how dumb does a Politician have to be to get elected.
Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]