EYE-BALL Opinion – Pickering was not kidding – He has enough to spoil Gillard’s party …
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– 25th Aug: – Hedley Thomas – Australian Hero – Journalist story calls media to account –
– 24th Aug: – Duchess Julia can’t escape her past – News Journalist has the scent –
– 23rd Aug: – The Prime Minister Does not get it – Her Leadership has never been legitimised –
– 24th Aug: – Misogynist Nutjob’s – Protesters by another name –
– 23rd Aug: – Prime Minister Shines – stares down her detractors –
– 23rd Aug: – New CYBER DATA Laws passed – this is not the last word –
– 22nd Aug: – The Last Word on Copyright Piracy – News Ltd Chief shows ignorance –
– 21st Aug: – Julian Assange – The sage continues –
– 20th Aug: – Gillard’s PM tenure, All but over – She needs to learn a lesson from Nixon –
– 18th Aug: – Telstra-Bigpond – A protected Corporate species … WHY? – Part 1 – Telstra-Bigpond Billing Problems –
– 17th Aug: – The Julian Assange saga – the World should be concerned –
– 16th Aug: – The Asylum Seeker Solution – MP’s should hang their heads in shame
– 15th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption III – Pickering’s Offerings –
– 14th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption II – More from Alan Jones and Mike Smith –
– 13th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption I – the walls are about to come dawn –
– 9th Aug: – Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship? – Was he the smartest of them all –
– 9th Aug: – Two Examples of Injustice – Corrupt political Appointee & Politician –
– 2nd Aug: – Enough is Enough – At What Point do you call American’s DUMB –
– 30th July: – Mal Brough – is it replacing one crook with another –
– 20th July: – Australia’s Watergate – Gillard to go to Jail … if JUSTICE be served!!!
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Pickering was not kidding –
– He has enough to spoil Gillard’s Party –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 26th Aug 2012 |
|L ast week Larry Pickering gave a statement that he had plenty more on Gillard and that the AWU scandal is far from over.
Gillard fronted the media last Thursday in her famous ‘shop till you drop’ West WIng style media press conference in an attempt to silence her detractors once and for all.
Well tonight, the stakes were raised again. Larry Pickering published his VIII installment of his – ‘Is Our prime Minister a Crook?’ series. It is pasted below:
Gillard’s ‘misogynist, sexist, nutjob’s’ comment and generalisation about her critics is far from the mark. She said that last Thursday’s questions will be the last time she answers questions on this matter – do you want to bet …
The week ahead will reveal if the ALP aligned press gallery will finally take up the challenge and do their job. Hedley Thomas took them to task with his report in the Weekend Australian – story linked here –
The ABC’s Insiders this morning was as lame as a three-legged race horse … Barry Cassidy and the rest of the panel guests should hang their heads in shame …
There is talk that the Courier Mail’s Dennis Atkins made the same mistake as Glen Milne in one of his story’s during the week – Milne was sacked for saying the same thing – if Gillard does not seek to have Atkins sacked – there will be more questions about the double standards.
Shane Dowling’s – “The Kangaroo Court of Australia” – also produced a story about Gillard’s guilt and how a two-year jail term is possible – see story here …
Andrew Bolt’s Blog – linked here – is also feeding updates all the time.
If Gillard thought this was over – well her army of ‘1600 media advisors’ had better thing again.
Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|