EYE-BALL Opinion – Hedley Thomas – Australian Hero – Journalist story calls media to account -
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
- 24th Aug: – Duchess Julia can’t escape her past – News Journalist has the scent -
- 23rd Aug: – The Prime Minister Does not get it – Her Leadership has never been legitimised -
- 24th Aug: – Misogynist Nutjob’s – Protesters by another name -
- 23rd Aug: – Prime Minister Shines – stares down her detractors -
- 23rd Aug: – New CYBER DATA Laws passed – this is not the last word -
- 22nd Aug: – The Last Word on Copyright Piracy – News Ltd Chief shows ignorance -
- 21st Aug: – Julian Assange – The sage continues -
- 20th Aug: – Gillard’s PM tenure, All but over – She needs to learn a lesson from Nixon -
- 18th Aug: – Telstra-Bigpond – A protected Corporate species … WHY? – Part 1 – Telstra-Bigpond Billing Problems –
- 17th Aug: – The Julian Assange saga – the World should be concerned -
- 16th Aug: – The Asylum Seeker Solution – MP’s should hang their heads in shame
- 15th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption III – Pickering’s Offerings -
- 14th Aug: – Gillard – beyond redemption II – More from Alan Jones and Mike Smith -
- 13th Aug: - Gillard – beyond redemption I – the walls are about to come dawn -
- 9th Aug: - Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship? – Was he the smartest of them all -
- 9th Aug: - Two Examples of Injustice – Corrupt political Appointee & Politician -
- 2nd Aug: - Enough is Enough – At What Point do you call American’s DUMB -
- 30th July: - Mal Brough – is it replacing one crook with another -
- 20th July: – Australia’s Watergate – Gillard to go to Jail … if JUSTICE be served!!!
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
- Hedley Thomas – Australian Hero -
- Journalist story calls media to account -
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 25th Aug 2012 |
f ever there was a time that Australia needed a trustworthy and sound media – it will be in the coming weeks and months.
The largest scandal to ever impact on Politics in this Nation is about to happen.
‘The Australia’ journalist Hedley Thomas, six times Walkley winner wrote a masterful article today that will forever change Australian Media reporting, Australian Politics, and the way the public view Canberra, and the people who sit in our Parliament House and transact Government business.
Hedley Thomas’ article is copied below and it is the bravest newspaper story I’ve ever read given what is at stake.
Mr Thomas has risked much – he has challenged the whole Australian media and called them out – he has challenged every Politician who has had first hand information about this AWU scandal and keep it a secret for all these years, and he has given the Australian electorate a reason to believe that there are brave people out there who still believe in a just world, where corruption and past mistakes matter when it comes to electing someone to the highest office in the land.
As a result and from this story, if an avalanche of introspection does not flow forth from the rest of the Australian media – then this Nation is surely lost and beyond redemption.
I called this scandal Australia’s ‘Watergate’ several weeks ago – and sadly it appears that it will be so.
Well done Hedley Thomas – you are an Australian hero.
Please – if you found this story to your liking and would like to promote it to your social media contacts – i.e. Twitter, Facebook, or other icon linked account below – please click your favoured Icon(s) to promote the story.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now - August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta - August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin - August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 -
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment -
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]