EYE-BALL Opinion on – Gillard – beyond redemption – the walls are about to come down –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship? – Was he the smartest of them all –
– Two Examples of Injustice – Corrupt Political Appointee & a Politician –
– Enough is Enough – At What Point do you call American’s DUMB –
– Mal Brough – is it replacing one crook with another –
– Australia’s Watergate – Gillard to go to Jail … if JUSTICE be served!!!
– Julia Gillard – Prime Minister … the Leader who Trashed a Nation !!!
– Harry’s Political Updates …
Democracy v Party Politics … The reason why it fails us all …
Ex French President – Nicolas Sarkozy
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Gillard – beyond redemption –
– the walls are about to come dawn –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 13th Aug 2012 |
|M ainstream media have enter the fray. For many weeks now independent bloggers have been trying to entice mainstream media back onto this story. To date mainstream media have been intimidated away from this story under threat from the PM.
Bloggers like Larry Pickering, The Kangaroo Court of Australia, Radio show hosts , Mike Smith and Alan Jones, and lesser profile opinion bloggers and Political commentary pieces have been trying to push this story out into the Australian public.
It seems to have worked.
I spoke with my Local Federal member last week and asked him a direct question about what he knew of the Gillard and AWU scandal. Either he played ignorant deliberately, or his honesty was frightening. It would seem that he and many other Coalition MP’s are very much on the outside on this story.
To catch you all up to recent evidentiary opinion pieces – links to ‘The Pickering Post’ stories to date (1-4) – are provided below: [Links will open in a new window.]
Andrew Bolt has also hovered around the story for weeks and went on the offence today with his blog – linked here …
Truly – Australia is about to become a laughing stock on the International stage – it is reason to sell the A$ for a market response.
That will be about the only good thing to come from this. We all await Glenn Milne’s return from an imposed a hiatus as a result of his story late last year. Mike Smith has also pursued the story after being sacked from his Radio employ over Fairfax media pulling the story.
I ponder whether Rinehart’s tilt at Fairfax had anything to do with this Gillard story?
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]