EYE-BALL Opinion on – Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship? – Was he the smartest of them all –
Latest ‘EYE-BALL Opinion’ Posts:
– Two Examples of Injustice – Corrupt Political Appointee & a Politician –
– Enough is Enough – At What Point do you call American’s DUMB –
– Mal Brough – is it replacing one crook with another –
– Australia’s Watergate – Gillard to go to Jail … if JUSTICE be served!!!
– Julia Gillard – Prime Minister … the Leader who Trashed a Nation !!!
– Harry’s Political Updates …
Democracy v Party Politics … The reason why it fails us all …
Ex French President – Nicolas Sarkozy
To see more EYE-BALL ‘Opinion’ posts:
– Why did Mark Arbib jump Ship?
– Was he the smartest of them all –
| Author: EYE-BALL Opinion | 9th Aug 2012 |
|T he look into the past can often reveal reasons that were not obvious at the time. Why did Mark Arbib jump ship – was he clever enough to know that his involvement in a number of somewhat ‘dubious’ activities was about to be dumped on his door step? Was it to make way for Bob Carr?
A look into a past SMH story might reveal more that it did at the time given where events have taken us all … a story published November ’11 is copied below:
Watch Mark Arbib’s resignation speech …
Mr Arbib is now working for James Packer – read story here … and that brings so much more to the table when this story is read.
What happened to his heartfelt plea for more family time?
His prepared speech can now be seen as just words on a bit of paper – there is no truth in the context of the above video, the linked Packer story, and the SMH story that now allows to look at his exit from politics with a different perspective.
This raises a number of issues – how much of our Leaders personal lives are we entitled to be aware of? Should Politicians be allowed to live double lives all the while deceiving the electorate at large as to what and who they are?
Mr Arbib obviously felt things were closing around him – he knew of the HSU scandal about to break – he has knowledge of Gillard’s past, maybe he just made a smart move. Does James Packer know of his past – or is that why Packer hired him?
Whatever the reason – working for Packer will not give him the ‘family time’ he so emotionally spoke about during the above speech.
In whatever happens in the coming weeks, months over the HSU, AWU, and Gillard’s, Shorten’s, Conroy’s, and others involved with alleged sordid Union frauds, please make Arbib a part of that enquiry.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
Links to Australian Parliamentary Website – MP’s
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]