EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl – Harry’s Political Updates – 14th July 2012 – A Special report – Gillard facing history making dumping …
Harry’s Political Updates …
A Special report – Gillard facing History making dumping …
July 14th 2012.
|Gillards World just got a whole lot smaller:
Murdoch owned paper – ‘The Australian’ published a story this morning that made Prime Minister Gillard’s breakfast taste a whole lot different. Nobody can deny that Gillard’s time at the PM’s ‘pig-trough’ are now numbered in terms of months – if not weeks, but not because of any due election, but because her true character is about to be fully exposed.
Events of 17 odd years ago have again emerged – they have always been there trying to get noticed – but powerful allies and the Union backed Labour Party have done well to have this story kept underground so to speak.
The latest installment of this developing story is republished below:
A great number of people have been waiting for this story to gain traction. Harry’s Growl has reported on the story, and linked other Bloggers who are also following the story and keeping it alive. The power of the people, people … hopefully we all get a good result and see justice is duly served for a change.
Journalist Glenn Milne’s Wikipedia profile page was last updated in December 2011. He has not been seen nor heard in any mainstream media publication in months. He was sacked from the ABC’s ‘Insiders’ program in Sept 2011 for raising this story. Please read ABC sacking story below: –
Milne was a serious journalist and well respected in his profession. The story he published and carried by the Australian was vetted before it was published indicating that his employer trusted his sources and his information well enough to publish the story.
The other party who helped break the story was Sydney 2UE broadcaster Michael Smith – Google searches on this story and Mr Smith’s involvement are produced below:
What happened after the story came to light last year is where this ‘scandal’ bares its teeth. ‘The Australian’ boss John Hartigan fielded the calls from the PM’s office and her minders after it was first leaked. Coincidently – this all happened whilst the enquiry into Murdoch’s ‘News of the World’ scandal was in full swing in the UK – and now sublect to the Levenson enquiry. Hartigan pulled the story and published an apology.
It is also alleged that he rang the Fairfax group and told them what the PM was prepared to do if they also ran with the story. What the PM held over Hartigan is the ‘golden dragon’. Whoever comes by that knowledge becomes a Woodward or a Bernstein.
What leverage did Gillard use to have the story pulled and retracted? Why has Milne left the journalist profession – why was Hartigan shown the door a few months later – and why was this story left to fester another nine months before former Attorney General Robert McClelland raised its festering and toxic content in a cryptic way during House proceedings?
Hopefully, and in coming weeks the mainstream media will ‘grow a pair’ and the Governor General will realise that she is in bed with slime, and look to ways to put an end to this reckless and corrupted Government.
Please – if any of the opinions expressed hereto raises concerns within your own belief about how this Nation is being managed, or of any other concern, please contact your Federal Member via an e-mail or a telephone call to express your concerns. You’ll find the House of Representatives (HOR) and Senator e-mail addresses and other contact numbers via the links below to the Australian Parliamentary Members and Senator profiles.
It is an important that in any form of Democracy the people be heard – we should ensure the Government Representatives hear our opinions. If we stay silent, then Democracy is not best served. Please use the Federal Member and Senate links below to find your Local Member, or if you prefer you can just post a comment below and let your views be heard.
Harry’s Growl …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now - August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta - August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin - August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 -
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment -
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]