EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl – Harry’s Political Updates … a Special Report … Larry Pickering Censored!13th June 2012.
Harry’s Political Updates …
… a special report …
Larry Pickering Censored!
June 15th 2012.
Larry pickering banned from Facebook:
The world has gone crazy – at least in Julia Gillard’s world. One of Australia’s much loved cartoonist has had his published work banned by of all people – Facebook (FB).
Larry’s cartoons and his inciteful commentary on the Union frauds of both Craig Thompson, and Julia Gillards complicity in a $1 million fraud upon the AWU during the 90’s, makes very interesting reading. It was the story on Gillard that had him either remove the post of face permenant banishment from FB.
Larry’s FB page is a most popular visit by many fellow FB fans. It’s an open forum where all comments are posted. It’s an example of ‘free speech’.
Yet, four days ago he was told that he had to remove all photos that had Gillard wearing a tear jerking monster black dildo – see image below to get some idea of the humorous vision. Gillard was not the only Politician to feel Larry’s quill magic. In fact, all his life he has been publishing satire cartoons on Australian politicians. His yearly calenders were a must have subscription and Politicians clammered to be included. It was marketing value that could not be purchased.
Yet Duchess Gillard in her wisdom and without serious thought as to how this will play out – has the free speech mandate curtailed to supress a story that she has grave fears over.
That story is produced below:
What can be said. The cartoon was the reason for the first threat Mr Pickering received. He had to remove all the cartoons where Julia wore her ‘didlo’. The ones that I have managed to save from Mr Pickerings Facebook page are posted below to give evidence to how Gillard’s reaction is over the top. Under FB rules – it is not known whether this censorship action has been taken because of complaints received – or is out of a self-policing on editorial content. Surely in either case – banishment is a gross overreaction.
Enjoy the cartoons – it might be the last opportunity to see Gillard as we all saw her through Mr Pickerings talented drawing style.
There is more to this story – read on below or …
To show your support for Larry – he won’t mind if you post the above content on your FB page to force FB to reverse their position.
Kangaroo Court of Australia – first published Aug 2011:
Read this Post on-line here.
The Kangaroo Court of Australia is a ‘blogsite’intent on – as pasted from the “Ábout” comments – “The main focus of this website (blog) is on the corrupt conduct of Australian Judges and Magistrates and the Federal Politicians and Police who cover it up by failing to take action.”
I subscribe and find the information extremely well researched and informative. I will try to reproduce the content of this story so that you might be able to make a judgement call as to whether Gillard has the right to have this story supressed.
Kangaroo Court of Australia – first published Sep 2011:
| Read this story On-line here |
This next story from the “Kangaroo Court of Australia” published about a month later picks up the thread – please read the text below:
These two stories were breaking news and mainstream media clammed up. That is a big story – if we do not have freedom of the press in this Nation – we’re as good as living in a DIctatorship – PM Gillard has a case to answer over her poor judgement in allowing a çonflict of interest to develop, and remain ongoing whilst a fraud was being committed. The evidence proves she received proceeds and whether she repaid the funds is unknown. But for her to quash this story – the media had to have extracted a price … what was that price?
This story should go viral over the next few days – how many ALP MP’s know of the story – how much does the opposition know – claiming a failed trust shows poor judgement all round – she is not worthy to be the PM and she debases the respect Australians would normally hold for the PM. How can she not be forced to endure the same treatment Craig Thompson has had to endure.
You’ll find the House of Representatives (HOR) and Senator e-mail addresses via the links below to the Australian Parliamentary website Members and Senator profiles. It is an important aspect that in our form of Democracy, that the people be heard – we should ensure the Government Representatives hear our opinions. If we stay silent, then Democracy is not served.
Use the Federal Member and Senate links below to find your Local Member. If you prefer, you can just post a comment below and let your views be heard.
Harry’s Growl …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]