EYE-BALL Opinion on – The MEDIA – Peddlers of Truth – or just GRUBS without morality!
– The MEDIA –
Peddlers of Truth – or just GRUBS without morality!
11th June 2012.
|Who reads daily newspapers anymore? Who believes what newspapers print and vision media deliver? When is the truth stretched until it is no longer believable? Who has a mind to tell the truth as it really is, or just a watered down version because the real truth would not suit or help a cause?
Who are the biggest peddlers of the ‘dish-washed’ version of a news story – who writes their own ‘copy’ with a view to cause a media ‘beat-up’? It is easy to sling the mud – and with a news cycle normally limited to 24 hours or so, the next news story is always only a heart beat away.
Let us get real for a moment –
In this mayhem of news uncertainty – who can be trusted to deliver the truth – research is long forgotten – too time consuming and someone else might beat you to the story.
Lets us examine some evidence –
The western perspective on human existence has become a soft perspective. Soft in the sense that unless it comes easy – via debt purchase or creature comforts – living in hardship is not an option. News delivers confronting images and stories – the western response is to not watch and believe out of sight is out of mind. It is the same with the ease at which media reporting is believed to always be the truth. Yet time and time again stories get altered, retold with new facts, i.e. The Azaria Chamberlin story is about to have another inquest verdict some 30 years later – this was a story that changed on its verdict many times and was retold as new generations of law enforcement revisited the facts.
What is the truth – the Chamberlains told their story and it was never believed. How much responsibility of that tragedy rests with the media and their speculative imput that swayed public opinion. How much sway does the media have in forming opinions on any issue.
Take the ‘children overboard’ scandal. John Howard never faced charges in the way he fooled all Australia into believing that ‘boat-people’ threw their own children into the ocean to force the navy to rescue them. The truth eventually came out after the election – yet Howard rained for another six years.
The truth behind Gillard’s coup to gain the Prime Minister job was revealed after the fact – she lied about when she began to join the plotters, and when her staff started to write her acceptance speech.
These issues were big news stories at the time and all found to be based on lies and fodder fed to the press to print and promote vested interests. The MEDIA are as linked to the slant of truth that suits a MASTER – a master that pays for the collusion, the lies, the agenda, everything but the absolute truth.
It is right to question, and to question everything put out there – for if we don’t then we are sheep and deserve all that comes forth.
Have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative via the links below and let them know how you feel about this, or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now - August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders - August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta - August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin - August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 -
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 -
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable -
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment -
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]