EYE-BALL Guru on – Treasurer SWAN just won Lotto …
Treasurer SWAN just won Lotto …
|Treasurer Wayne SWAN looked like he swallowed the canary today as he poked his tongue at the Australian media and ‘doomsayers’. The GDP numbers were unbelievable – a 1.3% rise in the March ’12 quarter and annualised at 4.3%. These numbers are manner from heaven for a Government living day-to-day on life support and with virtually no chance of revival.
They have been on this life support for the best part of a year – Gillard and her team of loyal Ministers continue to load up the good ship ‘Lollypop’ – handing out her sweeteners at every opportunity – all in a vain attempt to try to buy back supporters. Someone has to tell her and her Ministers not to bother – Julia has the ‘clap’ sign hung around her neck – well that must be how she feels when she awakes every morning to find that someone else just screwed her all over again – not in the physical sense – the ALP brand is not that dumb.
Respect for any type of Political Leader is done – it will never be given back – it will have to be earned and ‘Julia’ is a used whore with no chance of walking any street soliciting interest. As for her backup in Mr Swan – well he just likes to sit at the head of his own table where the sign – ‘World’s Best Treasurer’ sits above his haloed head, he has to be the luckiest Treasurer that ever lived.
The Miners who hate him the most keep kicking goals for the wrong team – and Mr Swan is the type to ‘stick’ it up everybody even when he has no idea what he has done to deserve the good news being delivered by the economy.
Two ABC stories about the GDP numbers released today appear below:
There is much positive news in these numbers by any measure that is important to all investors. As raised by this commentator previously in posts on this matter – GDP is a measure that allows Government members to suck each others cock.
Government spending inflates the GDP numbers and in the last three years this Government has been the greatest spender in the Australian economy by a factor you choose to name. The release of these numbers even had the Opposition Treasury spokesperson Joe Hockey licking Mr Swan’s ass. Poor Joe – out of his depth by such a large margin, he does not even bother to try to keep abreast of what is happening anymore.
These GDP figures have a rubbery feel about them. Retailers said their Xmas sales in January were ordinary – the layoff’s at the beginning of this year were daily announcements, the profit reporting numbers have been ordinary, and there have been several large Business shut their doors. The only ones who have reflected any of the prosperity thse GDP numbers represent are the Banks,.
The miners are experiencing a downturn in commodity prices and the high dollar through the period crushed tourism, manufacturing, and the retail sectors.
The Government operating result for the Jan -Mar ’12 period showed a $8.592 billion deficit. The same result for the previous Jan – Mar ’11 period was $7.048 billion. The result for the Jan – Mar ’10 was $10.582 billion. The point being that if the private sector are not spending – and the Government is out there trying to inflate the economy – are these GDP numbers an accurate measure?
We know that Government’s can’t keep spending – and the ‘budget surplus’ delivered by ‘Magician Swan’ in May for the 2012-13 year now looks better then when he made his prediction. Again – lucky bastard.
When SWAN crow’s from the dungheap upon which he sits – the World has a right to smell his stench – it comes out of his ass – a bit like pullin’ rabbits.
These GDP numbers make the RBA look like idiots – if these numbers were released before the RBA met on Tuesday – the 0.25% interest rate cut would not have happened. The A$’s 3 cents rise since last Friday represents shorts covering on the back of todays GDP numbers.
The CRB index says sell – the A$ chart says sell – all the equity market charts around the world says sell – and what does Mr Swan get handed – a ‘buy’ signal for all things Aussie … the assiest Treasurer that ever lived.
The EYE-BALL Guru …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013
- EYE-BALL Guru
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.6 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.5 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.4 –
- EYE-BALL’s Guru on – The Wayne Swan 2013-14 Federal Budget – Special EYE-BALL Guru Report – The Economic Triggers Part 2.3 –
- EYE-BALL JokeZone
- EYE-BALL MovieZone
- F.C.A.T.A. Web Master
- TE-BO Harry's Growl
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 51 – The US Back Gillard – Poor Call or Poor Form –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 50 – Rudd’s House of Pain, He must learn that ‘less is more’ –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 49 – Shorten has to be made accountable –
- EYE-BALL’s Harry’s Growl on – Election 2013 – Growl No: 48 – Gillard’s “Mrs Doubtfire” moment –
- TE-BO - [The EYE-BALL Opinion]