EYE-BALL Opinion on – The UN – as useless as a Bull with no dick!!!
The UN – as useless as a Bull with no dick!!!
|This morning at a special gathering if the UN Security Council called to discuss the Syrian crisis – the best the UN could come up with was a resolution that was toothless as a ‘fire ants’ with no fire.
When will World Leaders call a spade a spade and get their collective ass’ out of their self-serving and perpetuating condoning of the slaughter of innocents. This is a ‘genocide’ – we’ve seen in in Bosnia, Rwanda, Libia, Tunisia, Balkans, and many other ‘hot-spots’ around the world in the last century, and that does not include the two World Wars, of the other major conflicts including Vietnam, Kuwait, Korea, Indo China, South America, and so on – it is abhorently irresponsible that the World Leadership does not recognises the ‘genocide’ taking place and the best it can do is slap the Syria Leadership on the wrist and tell them to withdraw the military tanks and troops.
Read the ABC story on this below: [Linked On-line here.]
Australian media cycles give more airtime to the Thompson affair then to the 1,000’s being massacred in Syria – we are numbed to the fallout – out of sight out of mind. Where is the ‘human conscience – condemning it only leads to it escalating and Syria leadership thumbing their noses and saying – what aer you really going to do about it?
It puts in clear perspective where Leadership priorities truly lie and they are not about trying to stop the human carnage.
Shame! Shame! Shame!
Where is a real Leader when one is needed? Bob Carr – this is your chance to show some Leadership and get the UN ambassador to do what ‘you’ think is the right thing.
Right now – threaten to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan and send them to Syria would make you a demigod and might just allow you to stake a claim for the PM’s job. Shame the rest of the World and fight a winnable battle as opposed to the lose lose battle in Afghanistan.
It’s a ‘hail-mary’ play but the shame felt by the rest of the world would be put in clear view of those World Leaders all too happy just to sit back and read about the daily loss of civilian life.
To have your say where it counts: – contact your Local Federal Representative and have your say – please use the links below to find your Local Member and let them know how you feel about this or any other topic that you feel strongly about – or you can just post a comment below and let off some steam.
The EYE-BALL Opinion …
|The views and opinions contained within this web-site are private and made with the intention of creating free debate among anyone who reads or wishes to make comment. All non-spam generated comments will be posted. Comments and opinions are expressed and made without personal PREJUDICE or MALICE. They are not meant to offend but to purely enlighten readers of an opinion that might not be considered MAINSTREAM. Please enjoy the site and feedback is very welcome.|
EYE-BALL Site Tag Search:
EYE-BALL Categories Search
Search Posts Monthly:
EYE-BALL’s Posts Archive …
Most Recent Posts:
- EYE-BALL’s new Blogsite … August 14, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – Goodbye and Farewell … for now – August 11, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 4 August 8, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 3 August 7, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” – The Campaign Trail – Day 2 August 6, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s – “On the Hustings” Day 1 – The Campaign Begins – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion’s “None of the Above” campaign – We don’t trust our Leaders – August 5, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Snoop-Poop – Ricky Stuart – NRL Supercoach!!! Poor, Poor, Parramatta – August 4, 2013
- EYE-BALL’s Herman on – Federal Economic Update – A conjuror’s spin – August 2, 2013
- EYE-BALL Opinion – EYE-BALL’s MediaZone Growl No: 4 – Australia’s Media Horde July 30, 2013